This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hat Pirate on POTC is apparently MIA!

I went on a pleasant voyage through pirate filled waters earlier this afternoon, only to find one of my favorite salty old pirates MIA! The pirate holding all the treasure with many hats on who has one foot on the boat was gone. In his place, a big black blanket... "Audition" flashbacks anyone? I seriously expected it to start moving.

The evidence to back up my claim:

Julie Rei

"Not everyone can become a great artist, but a great artist can come from anywhere." - Anton Ego (Ratatouille)

"I suppose you have no choice but to revolutionize the world." -Mikage Souji (Revolutionary Girl Utena)

Re: Hat Pirate on POTC is apparently MIA!

So is this going to turn into some crazy cult like the purple sheet?

Comment

Alas, the sheet is not purple. The missing hat pirate doesn't meet the criteria to become a fan club.

Comment

Ooh, Takashi Miike and Disneyland. Sounds like a good combo.

Comment

Originally posted by openattheseams
          Ooh, Takashi Miike and Disneyland sounds like a good combo.
          I can see it now... soon to replace "Honey I shrunk the audience", the all-new "City Of Lost Souls 3-D"!
          Julie Rei

"Not everyone can become a great artist, but a great artist can come from anywhere." - Anton Ego (Ratatouille)

"I suppose you have no choice but to revolutionize the world." -Mikage Souji (Revolutionary Girl Utena)

Comment

That pirate fell into the water earlier and caused one of the many downtimes on the attraction today. Looks like they opted to cover him up and keep the attraction running the rest of the day.

Comment

Black sheet me matey black sheet

Comment

Originally posted by lazyboy97O
                So is this going to turn into some crazy cult like the purple sheet?
                If it does become a cult of some sort, let's hope it dies like the other insane cult did in Silent Hill - with spinning razor wire:

Comment

Hmm.. sounds like a quick fix for the attraction. Often fixing things in the middle of the day might create more down time than expected as fixing one thing often breaks another. Maintence would rather do it a night where they don't have to worry about guests no being able to enjoy the attraction. If most of it is working and the broken part doesn't ruin or distract too much from the show then they still run it.

Comment

I suppose that's the drill then; keep a few sheets handy out back and you're ready for anything! )

Comment

Originally posted by Gregmh48
                      That pirate fell into the water earlier and caused one of the many downtimes on the attraction today.
                      I was about to make a joke that he fell in the water... well, there goes that plan.

"You're not thinking fourth dimensionally!" -Back to the Future

"With this place, I wanted to give them something real, something that wasn't an illusion, something they could see and touch. An aim devoid of merit."
                      -Jurassic Park

Comment

Originally posted by Sadako
                        Too much rum. Bloody drunken pirates.
                        Please visit my Big Thunder/Disney Inspired Model Railroad

Dream big. Do what you love.

Comment

Is he in the booty bag or body bag...
                          Jason

Comment

Well if you recall Cap'n Jack Sparrow did lose his hat to the sea and the Kraken! Perhaps when he was in Tortuga he did business with that pirate somewhere backstage thus his absence?

Comment

the sheet... it it.... MOVES AHHHHHHHHHHH!

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
                              ~

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X