This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Musical History of Disneyland

All the threads I have seen related to this topic seem to have already been closed. SO I wanted to know what you enjoy the most and dislike about this 6 CD set?

I personally love America the Beautiful (CircleVision), Battlecry for Freedom, Wally Boags segment in the Golden Horseshoe, all the Haunted Mansion tracks, and all of the Country Bear tracks. What do you like/dislike?

Re: A Musical History of Disneyland

I love HM, POTC, Fantasmic, Believe, Walts Dedication, MSEP, and for some reason, The Rain Rain Rain Came Down Down Down.

Comment

I have really enjoyed this set. I got it at Costco last year. My favorite CD is CD #6 with the christmas tracks and MSEP. The only thing I would have liked to have seen on it is the complete narration from the Disneyland Railroad.

Comment

I like the Space Mountain tracks, the music from NOS, the ridethroughs of HM and POTC, and the PeopleMover music.

I don't have disc 4 though.

Comment

The things I miss in here is the announcers voice at each of the train stations, and the christmas 'Scarols' that you hear in the que for HMH.
          Growing older is manditory
          Growing up is however, optional

Comment

Hmm. What do I dislike? Really nothing. There may be some wicked 50s tracks that I don't listen to because of their absolute datedness (I just don't find them charming...someone else will though) but there is nothing to dislike about the set.

Maybe just the fact it set me back over $100. Lol.

Comment

I only bought the 2-Disc set. It suits me just fine.

However, after reading this excellent UltimateDisney.com review, I'm tempted to spend the big bucks and buy the whole damn thing.
              I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out. - Bill Hicks

Comment

Originally posted by OogieBoogie
                The things I miss in here is the announcers voice at each of the train stations, and the christmas 'Scarols' that you hear in the que for HMH.
                You can buy the Haunted Mansion Holiday soundtrack on Amazon. That is what I did and they have most of the scarols if not all of them. They also have the whole ride through track of the ride version with Oogie Boogie in it.

Comment

I was really hoping for the Train narration with the Grand Cayon/primevil world. The Train station annoucement track was neat but I want the one they actually play at the park.

Comment

Originally posted by tloolgb
                    Hmm. What do I dislike? Really nothing. There may be some wicked 50s tracks that I don't listen to because of their absolute datedness (I just don't find them charming...someone else will though) but there is nothing to dislike about the set.

Maybe just the fact it set me back over $100. Lol.
                    Yeah, I have to agree here... except it only set me back about $75 The other thing is that I don't have a record player, so I can't play the vinyl. I did buy the CD version of Walt Disney Takes You to Disneyland though, so I can still play the audio that way...

Comment

i like all but the frontierland section except battle cry for freedom

Comment

I love all of the songs. Especially because it only cost me $60 at Sam's Club!

Comment

I love it all, but I have to say that the HM and the SMall World Holiday makes me smile!
                          Carpe Noctem

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X