This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disneyland Anonymous

Im your councilor HauntedHoilday im your friend if you have any trouble talk to me

Alright i've strated this thread to let all you addicts to disneyland discuss why you love disneyland so much and how you could love it more. even talk about how you got to like disneyland your first trip ect ect

oh and don't worry you dont have to say your name

Re: Disneyland Anonymous

looks like we have no disneyhocils

Comment

They're at the park...
      Jiminy Cricket Fan

Love Disneyland and Walt Disney World!

Comment

i see

well would you like to join

Comment

I am in need of counseling. I've tried to stop thinking about the park, but cannot face the "real world" for very long. My room is painted black and is lit with black lights to emulate a dark ride. Small boats run on tracks thru my kitchen and over my bed like in Peter Pan. My bedspread looks like london with little dots on it. Currently adding a waterfall but have to do it an way that the landlord won't notice the water useage. There is a turnstile in the hall of my complex. I am scheduled to go down for my annual rehab in three weeks when the busy season tails off. I have sold my car to keep the ride open and drink lots of vodka before i do my light parade at nine. I don't like to show pictures for fear i'll get caught with my place torn up like this. I think the couple above me suspects something as im always in costume.

Last year i tried to quit and turn it into Knotts, but the dummies scared me too much.
          "As usual he's taken over the coolest spot in the house"- Father re: Orville 1963

[FONT=Arial Narrow]

Comment

its ok we can help you i recommend you go for a trip to disneyland as it looks like you have disneyitouis there is no cure but there is temporary medicine which is to go to the park
            Last edited by hauntedhoilday; 08-13-2006, 06:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hauntedhoilday
              its ok we can help you i recommend you go for a trip to disneyland as it looks like you have disneyitouis there is no cure but there is termerary medicnce which is to go to the park

I heard that one of the signs of advanced stages is losing your ability to spell. I'll take my chances and stay home..
              "As usual he's taken over the coolest spot in the house"- Father re: Orville 1963

[FONT=Arial Narrow]

Comment

yes that is one of the side affects but its ok ive gone throgh the problem as you can tell

Comment

oooooooo ive windled my way out of disneyitis......Since my first trip about 4 years ago.......ive been back 6 times. Increasing the trip length with each visit. My last trip (last summer) was 6 days........yes it costs quite a bit........BUT I CANT HELP IT! That trip kept me satisfied for over a year.But im going again in 4 days..........4 painful days left....and then...IM STAYING FOR ANOTHER 6 DAYS!. THIS time at the disneyland hotel! this trip should hold me over for another year & a half.......hopefully
                  This chamber has no windows and no doors!!!! ....better take the stairs.

Comment

Originally posted by Cousin Orville
                    I am in need of counseling. I've tried to stop thinking about the park, but cannot face the "real world" for very long. My room is painted black and is lit with black lights to emulate a dark ride. Small boats run on tracks thru my kitchen and over my bed like in Peter Pan. My bedspread looks like london with little dots on it. Currently adding a waterfall but have to do it an way that the landlord won't notice the water useage. There is a turnstile in the hall of my complex. I am scheduled to go down for my annual rehab in three weeks when the busy season tails off. I have sold my car to keep the ride open and drink lots of vodka before i do my light parade at nine. I don't like to show pictures for fear i'll get caught with my place torn up like this. I think the couple above me suspects something as im always in costume.

Last year i tried to quit and turn it into Knotts, but the dummies scared me too much.
                    omg that room sounds so cool!!! um maybe i need help...lol im not even playin around!

Comment

yes i understand all you people need help and dont worry thats why your hear but first we need to go thru some drills

no say i luv disneyland but i dont have to go every month 5 times fast

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '..................................

good now say

i just love it but i need to maybe not go as much only on special ocassions... good now do these for a few days and come back later

Comment

Hi, I'm Loomis and I'm a Disneyholic.

(All together....HI LOOMIS!)

It has been 11 months since my last Disneyland visit. I thought I was doing pretty well, but in 27 days I'm visiting another Disneyland in Hong Kong.

I thought I could handle it. Just the original park every couple of years, I said. Then I start buying books online, visiting online forums and discussing Disney. Before I know it, I'm sampling the Hong Kong cut of Disney (cheaper and dangerous for your health). Next thing you know, I'll be mainlining souvenir books from eBay into my eyeball.

Well, I need help and I'm willing to take the steps. Will you help me?
                        Last edited by Loomis; 08-13-2006, 11:17 PM.
                        I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out. - Bill Hicks

Comment

its alright its ok

now its ok to experiment with diffrent things but dont get to hung to it

honestly i have to say good job for not going for 11 months thats great but the books and the forums has to stop ok

if you dont youll get worse and be knowing all the behind the scence and insider of disney and no one wants that so i say dont go tho HK stay at home and lock your doors ok it may be rough

Comment

Originally posted by hauntedhoilday
                            honestly i have to say good job for not going for 11 months thats great but the books and the forums has to stop ok
                            To quote Timmy Rogers of You Am I fame (Aussie rock!):

"Time and distance/are making a wreck out of me"
                            I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out. - Bill Hicks

Comment

ok i see you have a problem i just cant fix

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X