X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8/18 Photos, NOS shop relcation, Halloween Time Promos, and the SOAP meet

Ok folks, some shots from Friday Night

A quick look at the Sub Lagoon (one more set will be taken Sunday, as the Monorail will close that evening for a long refurb).

Le Bat en Rouge has been relocated

A couple of ads have shown up in the park for Halloween Time

And then a few shots of the MiceChatters who watched Snakes on a Plane last night...

http://darkbeer.smugmug.com/gallery/1790296

ENJOY!
    Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Re: 8/18 Photos, NOS shop relcation, Halloween Time Promos, and the SOAP meet

Awesome.

Comment

Many thanks for the great pictures. Looks like a good times. I'm glad the SOAP movie didn't disappoint and was as good/funny/campy/terrible as it was expected to be!

Comment

Originally posted by disneyballerina
        Many thanks for the great pictures. Looks like a good times. I'm glad the SOAP movie didn't disappoint and was as good/funny/campy/terrible as it was expected to be!
        It was definitely as cheesy and craptactular as expected. Thanks DarkBeer, I love this picture of all of us!

Comment

The "Disney Action Club"...alright, now Disney is getting somewhere! But seriously, not only do they put cheap-looking Disney marketing carts everywhere, they can't even take care of them, lol.

Nemo's sub lagoon is going to look really cool once it's been flooded. The waterline will fill up the majority of the rockwork and make it look like a small tiny island. Unfortunately, when it's filled up in a couple months, the Monorail will be shut down and we won't get as good of shots of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Frogberto
            It was definitely as cheesy and craptactular as expected.
            "Craptacular"! ) Perfect.

Comment

thanks for the pictures!

Orlando doing good
              http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=9a0_1212091354&p=1

www.Myspace.com/butterflytat20
              Princess of Randomness

Comment

Once again you ROCK Darkbeer. Man do I love "visiting" the park with you and your camera. It is great to hear that a good time was had by all (including all those snakes on the plane) )

Comment

Thanks so much DarkBeer! Love those pumpkin Mickey's, I'd like to get one and put it on my porch. Wish I was going to be there for that.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

Comment

Thanks for the update, DB.

Comment

Dude, I cannot thank you so much for this. It's like I'm there when I ain't-thanks for sharing.

Peace out,
                      Roo
                      husband, petowner, wordsmith, imagineer, martialist, playwright, traveller, ardent, wit, critic, barista, Taoist, superhero, fortuneteller, reader, fidget, teacher, dreamer, author, blogger, ghosthunter, voter, patient, bear, gourmand, Floridian, friend

Comment

Thanks for the pcitures. I loved seeing the new Le Bat En Rouge. The Lock, Shock, and BArrel masks on the wall are great.

Comment

great pics! thank you for allowing me to see disneyland through your eyes!
                          A true Disney gal…princess at heart, forever dreamer, constant believer :love: :ghug:

In serious need of a Disneyland trip
                          :captain: :ap: dMom

Check out my blog, Diary of a Disney Dork: http://diaryofadisneydork.blogspot.com/

Comment

The Pumpkin Mickeys, interesting. Thanks Darkbeer for the update.
                            1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

You 9-to-5-ers have all the fun!
                              Member of the Disney Class of 2005
                              Disneyland CM for 4 years.
                              May 6, 2005 - present.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X