Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Time's up! Back to the parks! Here come the cheap AP's!!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time's up! Back to the parks! Here come the cheap AP's!!

Get ready Disneyland cuz here I come!! I've been blocked out since....before the Pirates premiere! I haven't been down Main Street since June 30!! We're talkin....TWO WHOLE FRICKIN MONTHS!!

Has anyone else been waiting impatiently for their block out dates to go away? Has anyone else found it hard to endure their exile from the DLR? Withdrawl symptoms? Making your own churros? Taking a kayak down to the Santa Ana River and pretending it's a canoe? Building a berm in your back yard?

Who's ready to go back to the DLR?? :clap:

Re: Time's up! Back to the parks! Here come the cheap AP's!!

Originally posted by localdisnyfan
    Get ready Disneyland cuz here I come!! I've been blocked out since....before the Pirates premiere! I haven't been down Main Street since June 30!! We're talkin....TWO WHOLE FRICKIN MONTHS!!

Has anyone else been waiting impatiently for their block out dates to go away? Has anyone else found it hard to endure their exile from the DLR? Withdrawl symptoms? Making your own churros? Taking a kayak down to the Santa Ana River and pretending it's a canoe? Building a berm in your back yard?

you were blocked out for 2 months?? what the heck? what kind of cheap AP you got?? :lol: sounds like an upgrade is needed !

Comment

Originally posted by hakuna makarla
      you were blocked out for 2 months?? what the heck? what kind of cheap AP you got?? :lol: sounds like an upgrade is needed !
      Really! If I lived 12.5 minutes from DL, not only would I own an AP, but I would have the "premiumist" AP available!!!

Comment

Get ready as of Jan 2007 prices will increase...so get them while you can. Also all regular tickets will climb also. Get ready for the big 2007 increase!!!
        Jason

Comment

Originally posted by localdisnyfan

I'm right behind you.
          sigpic

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Comment

I have the SoCal Select (whichever is the cheapest pass) and I'm excited too. I haven't been since late March, I believe.

Comment

Man am I glad I no longer work there...

"Here come the cheap AP'ers!!!""...
              -Wes

Comment

no more sundays at the park for me...staurdays here I come...LOL

Comment

My AP holding friend is going today, but she said it was GOTH weekend this weekend. Don't be surprised if you guys see lots of GOTH there today.
                  Janette

Comment

Originally posted by Leofoenget
                    My AP holding friend is going today, but she said it was GOTH weekend this weekend. Don't be surprised if you guys see lots of GOTH there today.
                    yes, it is goth day, but worse than that are the crowds. We went one year and the staurday was wonderful, low crowds, walking on the rides...then sunday came with all the just unblocked pass holders. It was horrible....I tend to go on days that are still blocked out for most passes now..

Comment

I have the SoCal Select, too, and I can't wait to go on POTC again!
                      Ask about my popular 2-for-1 sale!

Visit my site, the Disney Experience, for awesome Disney downloads. All are welcome!

Comment

Since you many of you live in SoCal, why don't you all have Premium APs???

If I lived in SoCal (and not 800 miles away in Texas), I would be going to Disneyland almost everyday. Nevertheless, I still have a Premium AP. With the 15% discounts on dining and 10% discounts on all merchandise (also free parking), it really is worth it to spend the extra money for the premium.

Comment

Originally posted by hakuna makarla
                          FYI...there are two levels of AP's only for people who live within about 150 miles of the park...

$119 and $149 - and at least this past season, I bought mine (the more expensive of the two) from a local supermarket chain. I live 110 miles away. If I went more often the more expensive pass would make sense.

And by the way - not directed to you Karla - why do some people have such an arrogant attitude when it comes to "cheaper" pass holders? We should act like any other Disneyland guest that bought a ticket fair and square (without any special sense of "entitlement"), and be treated as such by any other guest.

--Barry
                          God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

I live about 45 mins away... last time I went to the resort was the day before Monsters, inc opened to the public (feb-ish). So I haven't been in nearly 6 months. That's nearly half-a-year... Other people don't go in years... Other people never been... But I might be going this week... I have no idea why I'm really posting this... :blush:

"You're not thinking fourth dimensionally!" -Back to the Future

"With this place, I wanted to give them something real, something that wasn't an illusion, something they could see and touch. An aim devoid of merit."
                            -Jurassic Park

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyPrincess4590
                              Since you many of you live in SoCal, why don't you all have Premium APs???
                              IDK..maybe becuse the cost of living is so high here and the inexpensive pass is eaier to purchase...or maybe the block out days aren't a big deal....I have a premium, because it just made sense to me, but I started off about 5 years ago with the so cal AP....

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X