This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lincoln coming back.....

Well it looks like according to a refurbishment schedule Walt Disney Story/Lincoln will be down from 9/18 - 9/21. So it looks like they could be working really hard over a few days to pull out the 50th stuff and and bring back Lincoln.........but it is not clear.

J
    Kungaloosh!

*END OF LINE*

Re: Lincoln coming back.....

Very interesting... Thanks for the heads up.

I wonder if they're going to make it Disneyland: The First 50 Magical Years featuring Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln?
    Last edited by MasterGracey; 08-20-2006, 03:04 PM.

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

Comment

I wouldn't mind of they kept the 50th stuff in the lobby, but I do want to see the model of the Capitol building in their again, and the Lincoln show. I miss it so much. They could just move the 1955 Disneyland Park model to the Disney Gallery.

Comment

i hope mr. lincoln comes back me and my family love that show
        duh!!!!!!!!

Comment

By the way, which refurbishment schedule did you see?

As of now, the Disneyland.com refurb schedule lists the following for the dates you noted:
          Casey Jr. Circus Train
          Haunted Mansion (for Holiday Install)
          Matterhorn Bobsleds
          Disneyland Railroad / Steam Trains
          The Golden Horseshoe

RideRefurbs.com (which isn't always entirely reliable), and MousePlanet.com don't list the attraction as going down for refurb during the dates you listed, or anytime soon for that matter...

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

Comment

Bring back that leroy brown! errr Mr. Lincoln

SUPPORT THE CMs

sigpic
            For me, Tomorrow is everyday...wait...what?

Comment

They better be putting lincoln back on his chair, cause 9/18 is my birthday and what better present to get then mr lincoln coming back
              *wishes*:whistling
              "Is a man who chooses to be bad better than a man who has the good imposed on him?"
              - Anthony Burgess
              "I think what I want Disneyland to be most of all is a happy placeľa place where adults and children can experience together some of the wonders of life, of adventure, and feel better because of it."
              - Walt Disney on Disneyland

Comment

Originally posted by MasterGracey
                By the way, which refurbishment schedule did you see?

As of now, the Disneyland.com refurb schedule lists the following for the dates you noted:
                Casey Jr. Circus Train
                Haunted Mansion (for Holiday Install)
                Matterhorn Bobsleds
                Disneyland Railroad / Steam Trains
                The Golden Horseshoe

RideRefurbs.com (which isn't always entirely reliable), and MousePlanet.com don't list the attraction as going down for refurb during the dates you listed, or anytime soon for that matter...
                The official Disneyland site isn't reliable either. Casey Jr. Circus Train has been open for about a week now. It was closed for about 10 days in early August, but it reopened and has been operating for several days now.

Comment

FYI: Lincoln is NOT coming back until at least next summer. Opera House is only going down for 3 days so new carpeting can be installed. The current carpeting is filled with gum and absolutely disgusting. Thank the Shed.
                  Julie Rei

"Not everyone can become a great artist, but a great artist can come from anywhere." - Anton Ego (Ratatouille)

"I suppose you have no choice but to revolutionize the world." -Mikage Souji (Revolutionary Girl Utena)

Comment

Originally posted by Jerm
                    Well it looks like according to a refurbishment schedule Walt Disney Story/Lincoln will be down from 9/18 - 9/21. So it looks like they could be working really hard over a few days to pull out the 50th stuff and and bring back Lincoln.........but it is not clear.

J
                    Well not to give your hopes up but lincoln is NOT come back YET. The are replacing the carpet inside the lobby and theather. Thats all. Rumors is still in spring of 2007 for the return of Lincoln.

Walt's love of Trains!

Comment

i think when they bring it back they need a new version maybe story line and show staring mr.lincoln and maybe a guess star could be mr.disney him self
                      duh!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by disneythug
                        i think when they bring it back they need a new version maybe story line and show staring mr.lincoln and maybe a guess star could be mr.disney him self
                        cute

Walt's love of Trains!

Comment

Like I said, not clear. That is too bad but oh well I love 50 first years.

J
                          Kungaloosh!

*END OF LINE*

Comment

Originally posted by disneythug
                            Yeah, let's rewrite history so we can have a new version!
                            If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

Comment

Originally posted by Malcon10t
                              Yeah, let's rewrite history so we can have a new version!
                              Or how about keep the 50th show in the Opera House; remove HISTA and bring Lincoln into that theatre so he can tell us about how as a young and budding Space Ranger he saved the Ewoks from extinction.
                              Julie Rei

"Not everyone can become a great artist, but a great artist can come from anywhere." - Anton Ego (Ratatouille)

"I suppose you have no choice but to revolutionize the world." -Mikage Souji (Revolutionary Girl Utena)

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X