This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disney Vacation Club

I don't know if this is news or not, but the Disney Vacation Club will be coming to Disneyland. I remember someone talking about this, but I couldn't find the exact post.
    ...I finally changed my avatar...

DVC: More proof than some stupid people have way too much money.

Comment

Hey! I resemble that remark. I visited my Boardwalk DVC 3 times last year and I can't wait to go back in November.

Comment

Originally posted by dshimel
        I am not one to say, "I told you so," dshimel...

Whoops, I just did...

(Cellarhound does the happy victory dance!)
        Check out my other blog:

Comment

At this time, they're just offering the WDW property, nothing at DLR (yet).
          I want my cake back!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fire at Will
            Hey! I resemble that remark. I visited my Boardwalk DVC 3 times last year and I can't wait to go back in November.
            And how much did/do you pay for the those weeks?

Comment

Originally posted by cellarhound
              I am not one to say, "I told you so," dshimel...

Whoops, I just did...

(Cellarhound does the happy victory dance!)
              What you said was something about a couple hundred dollars a year for a 2 week stay....

It is more like THOUSANDS of dollars a year for a 2 week stay, off peak season... in a small-ish room.

Comment

What you said was something about a couple hundred dollars a year for a 2 week stay....

It is more like THOUSANDS of dollars a year for a 2 week stay, off peak season... in a small-ish room.
                You know that wasn't I said, dshimel... You can't put words in my mouth and accuse me of being a fool...

I can be a fool on my own time... People spend THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS every year to go to Disneyland for a week in a Disneyland Hotel... Why not solidify that income yearly? I could pay Disneyland $150 out of my monthy pay check for credit for use of the facility and park... That sounds like a lucrative deal on Disney's part don't it?

I am still doing my victory dance... Can you see me? I look like a cross between Chris Farrley and Elvis Presley doing the swivel hip twist....
                Check out my other blog:

Comment

It is one of the better things I've done for myself. Forces me to actually take a vacation. And I can trade my Disney weeks for a vacation almost anywhere in the world.
                  MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Comment

Originally posted by Arilvdc
                    I don't know if this is news or not, but the Disney Vacation Club will be coming to Disneyland. I remember someone talking about this, but I couldn't find the exact post.
                    Let's just say a little birdie told me it is in the works.

Comment

Originally posted by cellarhound
                      You know that wasn't I said, dshimel... You can't put words in my mouth and accuse me of being a fool...

BS it isn't what you said....

Right here in this thread

http://www.micechat.com/showthread.p...6&page=2&pp=25

Post 29
                      "some of us are willing to pay 150 a year if it insures a hotel room for 2 weeks out of the year..."

That is a direct quote of what you said!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It isn't $150 a year to get a couple weeks. It isn't even $150 a month!

It is tens of thousands of dollars up front and then hundreds of dollars a month in maintenance fees. Fees that DIsney can jack up to whatever they want!

And, unlike other time shares, when DVC expires you get NOTHING.

DVC is a HORRID deal!

Once again, it is proof there are lots of stupid people with way too much money.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X