No announcement yet.

Disneyland Scavenger Hunt

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disneyland Scavenger Hunt

I need help!! I am hosting a Scavenger Hunt within Disneyland, California Adventure and Downtown Disney for teens and could use your expertise in creating ideas to add to this list. We are planning on hosting this event in late October, early November and was hoping to gain some insight. We hope to have the teenagers locate items within Disneyland, take pictures to validate certain answers but didn't want it to be too easy. I look forward to your help and can't wait!!

Re: Disneyland Scavenger Hunt

I have one! PM your email address and I will forward. It's pretty good. I got it from the Disney Sales Department when planning a Team outing for work.
    Laughter is timeless -- Imagination has no age -- And dreams are forever

I've got one for you: Have them find a Cast Member badge that says "Class of 2002" or younger.

Should keep them searching all day.
      "Conservatives are not necessarily stupid, but most stupid people are conservative." - John Stuart Mill
      "We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home." - Edward R. Murrow
      "It's far easier to fight for your principles than it is to live up to them." - Adelai Stephenson
      Reason for the Season? Tilt of the planet's axis. Oh, you meant the holiday season? That's easy - Feast of Saturnalia. Disagree? That's nice.

To those of you that requested the Hunt, hope you enjoy.
        Laughter is timeless -- Imagination has no age -- And dreams are forever

Pirate2240 when you have the date for the scavenger hunt could you let me know what it is because I think my daughter would want to do that and I don't live there so I would have to plan it. Please e-mail me at

Huge Disneyland fan! Huge VMK fan!

Kimby958958 Wishlist
          Inferno Magic
          Fireworks Magic
          Stitch Hat
          Popcorn Pin
          Chicken Leg Pin
          Mickey Ice Cream Pin
          Invisiblity Magic
          Bat Magic
          Snowman Magic
          Chicken Hat
          Captain Jack Sparrow Costume
          If anyone has anything they want to trade me, just e-mail me through my account. I have several gold hats, so if anyone wants to trade me something for one or more of them, go right ahead.

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,719 at 08:15 AM on 07-20-2012.