This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brother Bear in DCA

While I know its not Disney, How many of you feel that an Iron Giant attraction would fit really well in theis area of DCA? It's a Brad Bird film that, to me anyways, feels like it would fit very well in this area.
    spunky likes to suck that 3rd nipple(why am I your sig line........freak)! - Posted by my good friend Samsma

Re: Brother Bear in DCA

Your title says Brother Bear but you ask about Iron Giant? I'm confused.

Comment

Well, I can see and Iron Giant ride fitting into the Condor Flats themed area. But that is just about it.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Hatter
        I'm confused.
        You are not the only one
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwwdFhJWDK0

Comment

".....there's no way out of this dark place.........No hope.......No future!"

Comment

what the ....

Comment

Originally posted by spunkymonkey
              While I know its not Disney, How many of you feel that an Iron Giant attraction would fit really well in theis area of DCA? It's a Brad Bird film that, to me anyways, feels like it would fit very well in this area.
              Maybe you mean the Golden State area where GRR is? Thats one of my gripes of DCA. The 'Golden State' encompasses Condor Flats, GRR, SF area, and the pacific wharf.

Comment

Maybe you mean the Golden State area where GRR is? Thats one of my gripes of DCA. The 'Golden State' encompasses Condor Flats, GRR, SF area, and the pacific wharf.
                Yes, thats the site I mean, but specifically the area that is now the Brother Bear play aera. I just saw the movie the other day, and the outdoor settings reminded me of that particular area, with the redwood trees and such.

Sorry to all those if I wasn't clear enough. I tend to type before thinking.
                spunky likes to suck that 3rd nipple(why am I your sig line........freak)! - Posted by my good friend Samsma

Comment

^^but what does Iron Giant and Brother Bear have to do with each other?
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwwdFhJWDK0

Comment

Originally posted by Disney Magic
                    ^^but what does Iron Giant and Brother Bear have to do with each other?
                    He thought the GRR/Redwood Run area would be good for an Iron Giant attraction because of the wooded areas in the Iron Giant?

Comment

He thought the GRR/Redwood Run area would be good for an Iron Giant attraction because of the wooded areas in the Iron Giant?
                      Exactly!

Comment

I don't see Iron Giant fitting in there but I do see Country Bears Jamboree fitting very nicely.
                        IMO - YMMV - FYIGM

Comment

this won't work - Iron Giant (despite the connection to Mr. Bird) is not a Pixar movie and its a requirement that any new attraction at DLR be from a Pixar movie.

a friend of Walt.

Comment

Even if it was made by Disney, The Iron Giant has no place in DCA because it takes places in Maine. Of course, a similar problem does not prevent Brother Bear, which takes place in Canada, from being present in DCA.

Comment

They could use a better attraction in that area. I have never thought much of the playground areas in the park. If I wanted to go to a playground I would go to a local park, where I didn't have to pay almost $60.00 to get in. I'm there for the class "A" attractions and the atmosphere.
                              No mattter what they do a play structure just doesn't work. There is no atmosphere and the attraction is definetly not class "A", and the kids are always so badly behaved and it seems like there is little parental supervision in the playground areas.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X