No announcement yet.

Disneyland testing fireworks for the 5th?

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disneyland testing fireworks for the 5th?

I'm not sure if this is correct, but Disneyland was closed early for a few days last week and this week, and at about 9:30pm on those days, there were fireworks going off for awhile, including some really strange bursts of REALLY fricken bright lights, like red, orange and green. I mean, they weren't fireworks, they were like bursts of light coming from the park that lit up the whole night sky! And the fireworks they were setting off were so wierd looking!! There were colors and shapes I'd never seen before, it was really cool. Anyway, just wondering if all of that is for the 5th. Anyone know?

~blows firework smoke out of face~

I would assume yes ... anybody can confirm?
    Originally posted by drunkmom
    this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

It's been discussed in this thread:

Woah...THANK YOU!!!! WOW! I'm totally watching the video for this. This is so awesome. You guys know EVERYTHING.

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,719 at 08:15 AM on 07-20-2012.