This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DLR Noon Meet pics - Sunday August 27th 2006

Hey guys It was a great meet today with so many new faces to meet! TOO COOL! Here's the place to post your pics!

Anyone else have more?
    "All my life I've had one dream, to achieve my many goals.
    Homer Jay Simpson

Re: DLR Noon Meet pics - Sunday August 27th 2006

Do you all meet every Sunday?

sigpic

I am Sambo, and I endorse this signature.

Comment

Yes. Noon. Hub.

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Comment

ok, but who are these folks? I love the pics but with out names I do not know them did any one take names. fishy, can you put the names to the faces? is barbarann there? i recognize a lot of folks, but not several, ( the baby is adam, totally cute) and I see buttercup, and villians fan, wolfy and her girl, buyyy ,you and sunny but no one else. I am back to bed, I am feeling bad)))) ( fishy I got what you had Thank you sweetie for the pics,

Comment

Originally posted by hakuna makarla View Post
          ok, but who are these folks? I love the pics but with out names I do not know them did any one take names. Thank you sweetie for the pics,
          Ye be askin' so I be tellin' ya... [smilie=2,38,6]
          The lady in the second pic, wearing the red top, is me first mate, Magikluvr!
          Maybe some day I'll sail in those waters and clump around on me peg leg but, for now, I'm driftin' with the tide!
          Now, where be me Captain's hat?
          Har, har
          Last edited by CapnHook; 08-27-2006, 11:33 PM. Reason: wanted to add me smilie!
          Yo ho, Yo ho, it's a pirate's life for me...

Comment

I saw Barbara!!! Shes in the green shirt in the second pic right!?

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
            all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

I showed up today, but everyone seemed to know each other... I kinda slipt away quietly.

Comment

:clap: Yay for Barbara making it!!!

Thanks Fishbulb

Disneyland: 1998, 2005

Disneyland Paris: 1992, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011

Comment

Originally posted by musiken View Post
                  I showed up today, but everyone seemed to know each other... I kinda slipt away quietly.
                  Haha... I think I did the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by mrfantasmic View Post
                    Haha... I think I did the same thing.
                    Oy! We all know eachother because we introduce ourselves at meets! We don't bite, really! Just take the plunge and then just walk up to someone and say "Hi, I'm [insert name here]." Easy as pie.
                    MCDADMCA

^clicky clicky^

Comment

Ye mean that ye sailed all the way from Apple Valley (though I don't know WHY ye'd want to sail away from those tasty morsels - and a whole VALLEY of 'em, too[smilie=3,32,27]) and ye dropped anchor a few yards short of port?

The next time yer coming this way, sails billowin' in the wind, ye best be bellowin' like an old sea dog, "Whar be all the MiceChatters!?! I be musiken!"

I know that magikluvr will be glad to exchange howdy-do's with ya, just fer firin' a shot across her bow! Just aim careful.. she's got fine lines on her keel an' I'd never be able t'build another like 'er! [smilie=2,38,6]
                      Yo ho, Yo ho, it's a pirate's life for me...

Comment

OH! I thought it was like every first sunday of the month! AH, I could've met you guys!! I just went thurs (08/24)!! Oh well. Try again some other time.

"You're not thinking fourth dimensionally!" -Back to the Future

"With this place, I wanted to give them something real, something that wasn't an illusion, something they could see and touch. An aim devoid of merit."
                        -Jurassic Park

Comment

Originally posted by MissChristine View Post
                          Oy! We all know eachother because we introduce ourselves at meets! We don't bite, really! Just take the plunge and then just walk up to someone and say "Hi, I'm [insert name here]." Easy as pie.

Christine bit me

Comment

Originally posted by almandot View Post
                            Christine bit me
                            Nah-uh! It was those crazy youngin's at two in the morning that bit you! :lol:
                            MCDADMCA

^clicky clicky^

Comment

Please don't ever hesitate to come to a meet. As Miss Christine said, just walk up anyone and say hi and introduce yourself. You would have been in fine company today, there were quite a few people who's today was their first meet. Remember each and every one of us had to come to a first meet at one time, so we all know how you feel. It's much easier after that first time!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X