This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Gum wall of Indy!

It's amazing what disrespect some people have. In a recent ride on Indiana Jones I was shocked to see a whole wall full of dry gum in the line! :bash:
    Friend walks into line of The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh-
    "Come on, Let's go see Country Bear- .......Oh."
    -August 1st 2010

And this elevator traverls directly to The Twilight Zone The Gift Shop!
    -August 2nd 2010

Re: The Gum wall of Indy!

There used to be a lot of that under the bridges on POTC! That's just nasty!
    Founding member of the B.A. I LOVE US!!
    FratSor Sister-Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ
    I bring the magic!!!
    "If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them"
    Originally posted by Reverend DMother
    Girl bonding is just so necessary. It's just as important as "me" time. A good girl bonding session leaves you feeling so refreshed. :love: I think of it as a NEED vs a want. There are just things that you need to talk to other women with. You may have the best relationship in the world with your husband, but there are just times you need your girlfriends. It makes for a healthier and happier you which makes everything else you do better.

Comment

Disgusting.
      ~ Tokyo DisneySea’s Arabian Coast at nighttime ~

Comment

That sort of thing is really disheartening. Can you imagine being Walt or one of the imagineers who labored to create a thing of joy and wonder to find that someone just wants to vandalize it? I think about that every time I hear stories of people spitting on the eye in Adventure Through Inner Space.

Comment

People are disgusting.
          "Minnie is the Audrey Hepburn of Disney. She's been wearing black flats and polka dots since the 1930's."
          Kidada Jones

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpy4 View Post
            There used to be a lot of that under the bridges on POTC! That's just nasty!
            At the very dark parts of the rides, i was filming and i turned nightvision on and there are gum wads everywhere!

Comment

Yes that is really disappointing that people do that. GNAUSTY

I wish if they would catch the people that do that, they make them go through the park and pick off all the gum, as a community service...

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Jr. View Post
                It's amazing what disrespect some people have. In a recent ride on Indiana Jones I was shocked to see a whole wall full of dry gum in the line! :bash:
                This past week I noticed gum stuck everywhere on the entrance tunnel to the matterhorn, and someone again stuck gum to one of the bride's portraits in the attic in the Haunted Mansion.

If it weren't for refurbs, they might have to rename it "Disney's Gum Kingdom" or something.

Comment

They should ban the posession of gum at the park.

Comment

Originally posted by barfownz View Post
                    They should ban the posession of gum at the park.
                    I agree with you. Gum is just gross. Anyone found with gum will be asked to dispose it before entering.

The world is a treasure trove of places.
                    The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
                    Indy Ride Count: 2211
                    World of Color Count: 74

Comment

Anger levels rising...

Julie Rei

"Not everyone can become a great artist, but a great artist can come from anywhere." - Anton Ego (Ratatouille)

"I suppose you have no choice but to revolutionize the world." -Mikage Souji (Revolutionary Girl Utena)

Comment

People have no respect anymore. It really disguists me how people can be so nasty. People who are caught doing this should be punished in some way.

Comment

The only good thing is that CM's clean gum on the ground minutes after it is there.

Comment

I actually sat in somebody's used gum on Indy a few months ago. I was so disgusted. I told a CM at the end of the ride so that no one else would have to be subjected to the filth. She looked as disgusted as I was, and thanked me for telling her. She didn't say sorry or anything (wasn't her fault of course) but I could tell she felt sorry for me, with that big wad of goo stuck to my butt -- it was just nasty.

Comment

i hate people that do this

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X