Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What my daughter found in Brother Bear Country!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What my daughter found in Brother Bear Country!

I cannot think of this without laughing, not because it is funny, but because of the way my daughter told me this story and how shocking it was to me!

This is exactly what she said "Mom, I was going through Brother Bear country having a great time and all of a sudden I noticed some fake poop on the ground. I thought to myself "Wow, that's really realistic looking poop!" Then I noticed that there were a bunch of flies swarming around it and I thought "That's making it even more realistic looking ." Then I realized "Oh my gosh! That's not fake poop . That's real HUMAN poop!"

I cannot imagine what kind of person would have pooped on the ground in DCA. I'm sure it was a kid, but if a kid was young enough to not know better than to poop on the ground, then I would think he/she would have had a parent with him/her to clean it up!

This was probably the worst thing one of my daughters or I saw in the parks while we were there, but I was also just floored at how many people would accidentally knock stuff on the ground or their kids would accidentally knock stuff on the ground, but then instead of picking it up , they would just look at it and walk away!!

Re: What my daughter found in Brother Bear Country!

Or maybe bears don't only you-know-what in the woods, after all....
    Magic Journeys...

Comment

WTF? That is so wrong. Who would do that?

Comment

Well, I'm no poo expert, but are you sure it was human?

Maybe we need the CSI: Disneyland team in on this one...

I'll avoid the obvious Winnie The... joke.
        I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out. - Bill Hicks

Comment

O M G !!!!!

... and what about the poeple that was around in DCA when this happened?! I am sure there had to be witnesses. I know if I saw that happen, I would be flippin' out on someones momma
          Last edited by Band_of_Gypsies; 08-30-2006, 07:17 PM. Reason: mistake

Comment

Okay, I totally thought this was going to say she found a condom.

The sad thing is, I'm not really sure which one is worse.

"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth."
            Mark Twain

Comment

sadly I've heard alot of this happening. Kids even pee on the guides from the rope areas. i won't go on a tirad about parents of today, but seriouly soem people need to not have kids or get sterlized after they prove the can't handle one.

Comment

That happened when I was leaving the World of Disney store last year, *spoiler tags for those who don't want to read it*
                Spoiler
                except that it was smeared all over the floor.

It was disgusting. :yuck:

Comment

Originally posted by openattheseams View Post
                  That happened when I was leaving the World of Disney store last year, *spoiler tags for those who don't want to read it*
                  Spoiler
                  except that it was smeared all over the floor.

It was disgusting. :yuck:
                  ....mmm.. tasty!

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

Comment

That's DISGUSTING!!!

#1 is bad enough...but #2??? Eeeeewww!!!

Comment

An incident 100 times worse than both of the above posts happened to me when I worked retail...no details, but it was BEYOND gross and disgusting.

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Buttercup View Post
                        I cannot think of this without laughing, not because it is funny, but because of the way my daughter told me this story and how shocking it was to me!

This is exactly what she said "Mom, I was going through Brother Bear country having a great time and all of a sudden I noticed some fake poop on the ground. I thought to myself "Wow, that's really realistic looking poop!" Then I noticed that there were a bunch of flies swarming around it and I thought "That's making it even more realistic looking ." Then I realized "Oh my gosh! That's not fake poop . That's real HUMAN poop!"

I cannot imagine what kind of person would have pooped on the ground in DCA. I'm sure it was a kid, but if a kid was young enough to not know better than to poop on the ground, then I would think he/she would have had a parent with him/her to clean it up!

This was probably the worst thing one of my daughters or I saw in the parks while we were there, but I was also just floored at how many people would accidentally knock stuff on the ground or their kids would accidentally knock stuff on the ground, but then instead of picking it up , they would just look at it and walk away!!

all I can say is ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...

did you tell a CM??

Friends for life

Comment

:lmao:

Thats all I have to say.

Comment

well be grateful she did not pick that fake poop up :lmao:

Comment

Originally posted by hakuna makarla View Post
                              well be grateful she did not pick that fake poop up :lmao:

yep be very very grateful:lol:

Friends for life

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X