X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photos from Sunday 9/3 - Regular and the MiceChat Ariel's Grotto Lunch

First off, the regular photo update....

http://darkbeer.smugmug.com/gallery/1849459

Then a second Album featuring the group of 19 that went to Ariel's Grotto after the Noon meet at the Hub

http://darkbeer.smugmug.com/gallery/1850259
    Last edited by Darkbeer; 09-03-2006, 10:43 PM. Reason: Fixed link
    Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Re: Photos from Sunday 9/3 - Regular and the MiceChat Ariel's Grotto Lunch

Darkbeer -- both links point to the same gallery - the Ariel's Grotto group. A fine looking group, but where's the rest? (Kidding - I know how to work your update galleries and found it just fine. I just thought you might like to know.)
    I love my awesome crazy wonderful friends!!

"Do you remember in kindergarten, how youd meet a kid,
    then 10 seconds later youd be playing like you were best friends?"

:love:

Comment

What fun! Wish I'd been there!

You got some great shots as always!!

Comment

Originally posted by tinkermonkey View Post
        Darkbeer -- both links point to the same gallery - the Ariel's Grotto group. A fine looking group, but where's the rest? (Kidding - I know how to work your update galleries and found it just fine. I just thought you might like to know.)
        Thanks... I fixed the Original Post...

Comment

Awesome pics Darkbeer. Quick question for you though about Ariel's Grotto. Are the Princesses always there or are there special times and events? Thanks, as always, for the great pics!

Comment

Sorry I missed the meet, looks like it was a great one! Thanks for the pics DB!
            Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
            it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

I would go look, but thats just another browser to open, dave, can you put a few pics on here once in a while so I do not have to go else where?

Comment

Originally posted by PrncssZ View Post
                Awesome pics Darkbeer. Quick question for you though about Ariel's Grotto. Are the Princesses always there or are there special times and events? Thanks, as always, for the great pics!
                Ariel's Grotto serves Lunch (and Dinner when the park stays open past 6 PM) and is a Character Meal, and features Ariel (in Human form aka Legs), along with 4 other "Princesses", which change on a daily basis. The meals are planned out, and the 5 princesses do a full rotation thru the tables about every hour, so you will see them if you have a meal.

The cost is $21 per adult, and comes with three courses and a soft drink...

http://www.dlresortinfo.com/DCAMenus...nneradult.html

In our group we got the meal for $22 which covered tax and tip after a CM discount, it would have been $23 if we used the Premium AP discount. Full Price is $26 after tax and tip.

Comment

Thanks for your, as always - excellent, reporting on the parks and MiceChat events. It is such a luxury to be able to see what is new in the parks when we are not able to get to them as often as we would like.

Would that someone had documented the evolution of Disneyland from the beginning in the manner you have. You are creating a wealth of images that will show, with accuracy, what was going on at Disneyland for all the years you choose to continue your dedicated work.

Lu

"Not Carnegie, Vanderbilt, and Astor together could have
                  raised money enough to buy a quarter share in my little dog."

� Ernest Thompson Seton

Comment

Oh my god! That is the prettiest Snow White ever!! Thanx for sharing your lovely pictures DB! =)

:yea: I <3 SPACEMOUNTAIN!!!!!!!!!:yea:

http://www.myspace.com/CayaHutch

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Buttercup View Post
                      What fun! Wish I'd been there!

You got some great shots as always!!
                      dito
                      I have pland to be there but I had to work and took too long get it done!
                      AKfandisney Have a Magic Disney day o 2010
                      Alan

Toy Story Mania construction:
                      Older photo
                      New Photo

Member of
                      MiceChat WDW Trip
                      Next trip
                      2014 Dec, 31

Comment

You guys and gals look like you have entirely too much fun at those get togethers! I'll have to meet up with everybody on one of my weekend trips.
                        sigpic

Kongalush! To all you fellow adventurers out there!

Comment

Looks like a ton of fun! I renew my pass this weekend so I'll have to make it out to another meet some time.

Comment

Thanks for sharing
                            :crazylegs

Comment

I had a gut feeling I should have gone!! Looks like everybody had a great time!!!
                              I love the pics of CL w/ Snow

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X