This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Elusive Felis Disneylanis

Yes. I have managed to snap a photo of the oft-talked-about-but-rarely-seen Feral Cat of Disneyland.

Okay. So, it's only one of the MANY cats that inhabit the Resort. And it was at California Adventure, not Disneyland. But still!
    I was having lunch on the patio at Whitewater Snacks when out of the bushes/trees by Redwood Creek came this little sweetie. I wonder if the resort manages their cat poplulation in any way. Trap-neuter-release? Or Trap-vaccinate-release?
    Anyhoo, this calico kitty was awfully sweet. The picture doesn't do justice to his/her bushy tail and I'm sorry I only got a rear-end shot. I wasn't quick enough with the camera.

Wasn't quick enough with Tony Shalhoub, either, but that's another post...
    Originally posted by All4dISNEY
    Words hurt.

Re: The Elusive Felis Disneylanis

We've seen several of these guys in both DCA and DL, especially over by Hungry Bear.
    Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

Comment

From what I understand, they do trap and vet the cats. I have been visited while eating at Cafe Orleans (before the makeover). There are a few of the cats that are people friendly. For some reason I attract animals who are looking for safety and comfort...cats, ducks, little birds, ect...

Comment

Just love the Disney kitties! Thanks for the pic!
        Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
        it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

this is from our trip in August. 2 of the cats were hanging out at the Hungry Bear

Will there be screams when the sun sets,
          -=Is It October Yet?=-

Originally posted by Tinkermonkey
          elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
          Originally posted by pratt55
          Elly is adorkable.

Comment

Originally posted by elly View Post
            this is from our trip in August. 2 of the cats were hanging out at the Hungry Bear

aww how cute lol

Comment

I've seen 'em everywhere in Disneyland, but never in DCA! I didn't know they had fierce wild Disneyland kitties there, too. Thanks for showing us!

And I swear, some days that restaurant should be renamed to the Hungry Cat instead.

Comment

DCA...you usually can find a few right in front of the "train" in the evening, that's where Wolfette always looks for them...everytime!!!
                Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
                it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

Aw...Hungry Bear Cat's a furry cutie! Has anyone else snapped a pic of Disney's litter?
                  Originally posted by All4dISNEY
                  Words hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfy999 View Post
                    DCA...you usually can find a few right in front of the "train" in the evening, that's where Wolfette always looks for them...everytime!!!

This is where we have seen them the most, but also over by the smoking area that runs behind Grizzly River Rapids.
                    Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

Comment

Wow, these cats are just beautiful! I've never spotted them...but now I'm going to be on the lookout!
                      MCDADMCA

^clicky clicky^

Comment

Beautiful cats, and look incredibly healthy for being feral. Thanks for the pics!! :thumbup:
                        Originally posted by migo
                        I poop with joy!
                        Best Quote...EVER!!!

Member of the Black Cat Owners Association #6

Comment

I loves me a nice tabby-cat. Here's the Disneyland cat, and ...

Here's my cat!
                          Last edited by Circarama; 09-10-2006, 04:46 PM. Reason: add photo
                          Charlie :wave:
                          MiceChat User #1037

Comment

Oh my you just made my day Aristocat! I now have a new addition to my "must see while in Disneyland" list. I just cannot resist something that soft, furry, and adorable! The only thing better than a cat is a Disneyland cat :love:

PS - Circarama your cat is adorable, thanks for sharing his photo with us!

Comment

I think that's a great idea to have them there Keep the place free from mice and rats, AND any scraps of food that stupid people throw in the bushes, ect

Originally Posted by Disney Wrassler
                              Tassie, I found a quote for ya :lol:!

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia."

Charles M. Schulz
                              Originally Posted by MWalton
                              :lol: Did the pages take that long to reach around to your part of the world?!? :lol:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X