This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rain on 05-05-05

The forecast for Southern California on May 5th is a good chance of rain, and definite rain on Friday. Does anyone know how this will affect Disney's plans? Perhaps it may affect your plans as well?

I won't be going until the 15th, so......LET IT RAIN BABY!!
    Last edited by Ortizmo2000; 05-02-2005, 08:54 AM.
    "The old man's gonna knock on the sky. Listen to the sound."

AP'er since 2004. Yup.....I'm one of THEM.

Comment

Yep. If it rains, then my stores will be even more torn apart than they would otherwise on the 5th. Guests are so much messier when it rains.
      The Next Big Disney Thing: starts Jan. 3rd

Comment

Sweet!! Less crowded.

I love the rain. But, only as long as is lets up for the parades and fireworks.
        disneyphile@gmail.com

Comment

it says 40% chance of showers and cloudy . . .

so hopefully it won't rain . . .

cuz if it rains . . . then no fireworks and then ill cry

Comment

The rain would be a double-edged sword. On one hand it would clear out a lot of people leavingthe park less crowded and easier to manuever, but it would affect plans for the Parade and Fireworks.

Maybe we can just ask the weather man for rain in the morning and afternoon and then clear skies for the rest of the evening? I dont mind missing the parade so much, I just wanna see the fireworks!

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

Comment

Originally posted by MasterGracey
              The rain would be a double-edged sword. On one hand it would clear out a lot of people leavingthe park less crowded and easier to manuever, but it would affect plans for the Parade and Fireworks.

Maybe we can just ask the weather man for rain in the morning and afternoon and then clear skies for the rest of the evening? I dont mind missing the parade so much, I just wanna see the fireworks!
              Radio reports this morning were for a "slim chance" of rain for Thursday.

It's southern California... Don't sweat it until it starts to sprinkle. I went to the park just last week when they were saying a 70% chance of rain for the evening in the morning newscast, and I never saw a drop.
              ---------------------------------------------

a walk around the park... Star Tours, Nemo, Fantasyland, Frontierland, DCA... and more!

Comment

I hope it doesn't rain, because the parade is AWESOME. I normally am pretty passive towards them but after the preview last night, I can't wait to see it again. And don't even get me started on the fireworks!!!!!

Comment

Bad News Forecast

OK folks, bad news. A more recent forcast shows that we will have Occassional rain tapering into showers later in the evening. A quarter of an inch is expected, with winds of around 10-15mph. The chance of rain is 80%! On the flip side, their is a chance that the rain my stop by the time it gets late enough to do the fireworks, however, it might be too cloudy to see...

Comment

Yeah very bad news but hey its SoCal so who knows, the sun still could come out by noon!

:thumbup: "This guy!"

Comment

I think that the Parade of Dreams attracts rain... It rained on the day they shot the commercial footage.
                      Make something Idiot-Proof, and someone will build a better Idiot.

Comment

Weather.com: 80% Chance of Rain tomorrow!

Originally posted by Soulquarian
                        OK folks, bad news. A more recent forcast shows that we will have Occassional rain tapering into showers later in the evening. A quarter of an inch is expected, with winds of around 10-15mph. The chance of rain is 80%! On the flip side, their is a chance that the rain my stop by the time it gets late enough to do the fireworks, however, it might be too cloudy to see...
                        80% chance, indeed.

I really hope this is all just a fluke and its nice and sunny. I want to see the parade and the fireworks! Usually, I wouldnt care about them, but this time I really want to see it all!

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

Comment

Nooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          www.deliciousmayhem.net
                          www.kidseatingpaste.com

Comment

I'm not going, but I really do hope that the forecast will be wrong...i've never trusted those forecasts.

Comment

I'm all for the rain! In fact, if it doesn't rain, we probably won't go...Cause it'll be jam packed.
                              Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X