Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Photos from 9/11/06 - Some Collages have already been removed, and more...

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photos from 9/11/06 - Some Collages have already been removed, and more...

Some photos from Monday, 9/11/06

http://darkbeer.smugmug.com/gallery/1882336

Collages being removed

Haunted Mansion behind tarps

The Sub Lagoon construction

Ducks

And more....
    Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Re: Photos from 9/11/06 - Some Collages have already been removed, and more...

Great photos, as always - thank you David!

Comment

Thanks Darkbeer!

Comment

THANK YOU THANK YOU! I've been waiting for some photo reports!

Comment

I think it's time for a new land ... "construction wall land".

Oh wait, with the subs, the observatron, buzz/tomorrowland terrace, autopia, the monorail, and the matterhorn, that's already in the park. We just call it Tomorrowland.

Comment

Thanks for another photo packed update Darkbeer. I am loving all the construction, painting, and transforming that is going on around the park because that means progress. I really hope to make a trip over New Years and by then everything should be in great shape!

A question...when are they removing all the "hidden" 50th Mickey heads? Since the collages are coming down I wonder if these will soon follow. They were neat but I still think the HM spider web is a bit over the top.

Comment

Oy, how much is closed
              "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

Comment

Originally posted by LlamaLover View Post
                A question...when are they removing all the "hidden" 50th Mickey heads? Since the collages are coming down I wonder if these will soon follow. They were neat but I still think the HM spider web is a bit over the top.
                I have been on the lookout, but haven't seen any removed yet....

Of course, as soon as they start coming down, I will take photos....
                Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Comment

Originally posted by Darkbeer View Post

I knew we could count on you :thumbup:

Comment

Originally posted by Darkbeer View Post

Of course you will cuz you ROCK!

Comment

Thanks DB.

With your picts I can pretend I am at the park when im sitting at work!

Comment

I'm very curious of how they will remove the castle decorations. Will it go under tarps, or just do it piece by piece at night like WDW is doing.

Comment

great pictures!!

its a real shame they're already taking down the collages im glad i got pictures of all of them before-hand

Comment

I wish they didn't take down the photomosaics and insignia's and stuff. I think they should be able to keep that stuff up there without a problem.
                            Oh well.

Comment

I can't wait until they take all that crap off the Mark Twain. Those banners and signs are just too much. It will be nice to see the park back to normal. Awkward, but everyone will adjust very quickly.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X