Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DLR Admission 1-day / AP Prices Raised - Effective Today 9/15/06

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • DLR Admission 1-day / AP Prices Raised - Effective Today 9/15/06

    Disneyland Resort Admission/Parking Price Revision Admission Prices for 1-Day tickets and Annual Passes, as well as Resort Parking have changed, effective today.

    Summary of Changes:
    Admission:
    1-Day, 1 Park = $63 ages 10+, $53 ages 3-9, $61 Senior
    1-Day Park Hopper = $83 ages 10+, $73 ages 3-9
    SoCal/Vons Resident 1-Day Hopper = $78 ages 10+, $68 ages 3-9
    Resort Parking:
    Cars and Motorcycles = $11
    RV's, Limos = $13
    Busses, Trucks = $18
    Annual Passes:
    SoCal Select AP = $124
    SoCal AP = $154
    Deluxe AP = $239, Senior, CM = $219
    Premium = $359, Senior, CM = $339
    AP Parking Ad-on = $59

    IMHO, not as bad as I feared. Only a $9 increase in the Premium AP which was my main worry. After last months rampant rumors, I almost feared it would be raised to $400.
    Julie Rei

    "Not everyone can become a great artist, but a great artist can come from anywhere." - Anton Ego (Ratatouille)

    "I suppose you have no choice but to revolutionize the world." -Mikage Souji (Revolutionary Girl Utena)

  • #2
    Re: DLR Admission 1-day / AP Prices Raised - Effective Today 9/15/06

    My hope is that this will be an excuse to also raise pay for the CM's. But I am fearful that it is not!
    Jiminy Cricket Fan
    .................................

    Love Disneyland and Walt Disney World!

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: DLR Admission 1-day / AP Prices Raised - Effective Today 9/15/06

      Originally posted by JiminyCricketFan View Post
      My hope is that this will be an excuse to also raise pay for the CM's. But I am fearful that it is not!
      Well, minimum wage is going up so chances are it will.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: DLR Admission 1-day / AP Prices Raised - Effective Today 9/15/06

        Originally posted by Sadako View Post
        1-Day Park Hopper = $83 ages 10+, $73 ages 3-9

        Premium = $359, Senior, CM = $339
        $83 for one day park hopper....ouch.

        $359 is not bad at all for a premium ap IMO. You only have to go about 6 or so times to get your moneys-worth.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: DLR Admission 1-day / AP Prices Raised - Effective Today 9/15/06

          Originally posted by Sadako View Post
          Disneyland Resort Admission/Parking Price Revision Admission Prices for 1-Day tickets and Annual Passes, as well as Resort Parking have changed, effective today.

          Summary of Changes:
          Admission:
          1-Day, 1 Park = $63 ages 10+, $53 ages 3-9, $61 Senior
          1-Day Park Hopper = $83 ages 10+, $73 ages 3-9
          SoCal/Vons Resident 1-Day Hopper = $78 ages 10+, $68 ages 3-9
          Resort Parking:
          Cars and Motorcycles = $11
          RV's, Limos = $13
          Busses, Trucks = $18
          Annual Passes:
          SoCal Select AP = $124
          SoCal AP = $154
          Deluxe AP = $239, Senior, CM = $219
          Premium = $359, Senior, CM = $339
          AP Parking Ad-on = $59

          IMHO, not as bad as I feared. Only a $9 increase in the Premium AP which was my main worry. After last months rampant rumors, I almost feared it would be raised to $400.
          What's a "Senior, CM" AP? Seniors get a discount?
          CM's get a discount? I take it that these are CMs that don't have "silver" and above privileges?

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: DLR Admission 1-day / AP Prices Raised - Effective Today 9/15/06

            1-Day Park Hopper = $83 ages 10+,
            Doesn't it bother anyone else that park hopper is only $17 short of reaching $100! Just makes me shiver.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: DLR Admission 1-day / AP Prices Raised - Effective Today 9/15/06

              Phew ... we beat this increase by a few days!

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: DLR Admission 1-day / AP Prices Raised - Effective Today 9/15/06

                Originally posted by The Mad Hatter View Post
                $83 for one day park hopper....ouch.

                $359 is not bad at all for a premium ap IMO. You only have to go about 6 or so times to get your moneys-worth.
                That assumes that one thinks $60/visit is a reasonable entrance fee. Too bad many think that $20/visit is even more reasonable.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: DLR Admission 1-day / AP Prices Raised - Effective Today 9/15/06

                  Originally posted by sediment View Post
                  What's a "Senior, CM" AP? Seniors get a discount?
                  CM's get a discount? I take it that these are CMs that don't have "silver" and above privileges?
                  I thought CM's get in for free?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: DLR Admission 1-day / AP Prices Raised - Effective Today 9/15/06

                    Originally posted by claribella View Post
                    Doesn't it bother anyone else that park hopper is only $17 short of reaching $100! Just makes me shiver.
                    It's pretty effective though IMO. Because people will more than likely say 'Well the 2 day pass is only a little bit more...just get that one.'

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: DLR Admission 1-day / AP Prices Raised - Effective Today 9/15/06

                      Originally posted by claribella View Post
                      I thought CM's get in for free?
                      CM's get in for free. But a lot of CM's have friends and family who want AP's too
                      Julie Rei

                      "Not everyone can become a great artist, but a great artist can come from anywhere." - Anton Ego (Ratatouille)

                      "I suppose you have no choice but to revolutionize the world." -Mikage Souji (Revolutionary Girl Utena)

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: DLR Admission 1-day / AP Prices Raised - Effective Today 9/15/06

                        Didn't the prices just go up a couple of months ago?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: DLR Admission 1-day / AP Prices Raised - Effective Today 9/15/06

                          Originally posted by The Mad Hatter View Post
                          It's pretty effective though IMO. Because people will more than likely say 'Well the 2 day pass is only a little bit more...just get that one.'
                          Originally posted by Sadako View Post
                          CM's get in for free. But a lot of CM's have friends and family who want AP's too

                          Thanks for answering,

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: DLR Admission 1-day / AP Prices Raised - Effective Today 9/15/06

                            Originally posted by chadb14 View Post
                            Didn't the prices just go up a couple of months ago?

                            I was JUST thinking the same thing! The AP price has now gone up twice since I bought mine Dec 2004.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: DLR Admission 1-day / AP Prices Raised - Effective Today 9/15/06

                              5-day parkhopper bought online is $179. That's about $36/day.
                              So, it now take about 10 visits to "get your money's worth," but only if you can go to DL in five days out of 13 consecutive days. I don't think there is a longer valid time length available anymore. There are discounts with a PAP, so if you plan to spend a lot of money (how much depends on how many days under 10 days you plan to go) buying the PAP might be the way to go for a one-time-long-time tourist.

                              Costco "Play 4 Days" tickets are expiring 11/18/06. Not parkhoppers, but parkhoppers aren't really necessary, given the choice, and they're $119, or $30/day.
                              That means that a Premium is now equivalent to 12 days at Disneyland. Assuming that this promotion will be available again, of course.

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X