This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DLR Admission 1-day / AP Prices Raised - Effective Today 9/15/06

Disneyland Resort Admission/Parking Price Revision Admission Prices for 1-Day tickets and Annual Passes, as well as Resort Parking have changed, effective today.

Summary of Changes:
    Admission:
    1-Day, 1 Park = $63 ages 10+, $53 ages 3-9, $61 Senior
    1-Day Park Hopper = $83 ages 10+, $73 ages 3-9
    SoCal/Vons Resident 1-Day Hopper = $78 ages 10+, $68 ages 3-9
    Resort Parking:
    Cars and Motorcycles = $11
    RV's, Limos = $13
    Busses, Trucks = $18
    Annual Passes:
    SoCal Select AP = $124
    SoCal AP = $154
    Deluxe AP = $239, Senior, CM = $219
    Premium = $359, Senior, CM = $339
    AP Parking Ad-on = $59

IMHO, not as bad as I feared. Only a $9 increase in the Premium AP which was my main worry. After last months rampant rumors, I almost feared it would be raised to $400.
    Julie Rei

"Not everyone can become a great artist, but a great artist can come from anywhere." - Anton Ego (Ratatouille)

"I suppose you have no choice but to revolutionize the world." -Mikage Souji (Revolutionary Girl Utena)

Re: DLR Admission 1-day / AP Prices Raised - Effective Today 9/15/06

My hope is that this will be an excuse to also raise pay for the CM's. But I am fearful that it is not!
    Jiminy Cricket Fan

Love Disneyland and Walt Disney World!

Comment

Originally posted by JiminyCricketFan View Post
      My hope is that this will be an excuse to also raise pay for the CM's. But I am fearful that it is not!
      Well, minimum wage is going up so chances are it will.

Comment

Originally posted by Sadako View Post

$83 for one day park hopper....ouch.

$359 is not bad at all for a premium ap IMO. You only have to go about 6 or so times to get your moneys-worth.

Comment

Disneyland Resort Admission/Parking Price Revision Admission Prices for 1-Day tickets and Annual Passes, as well as Resort Parking have changed, effective today.

Summary of Changes:
          Admission:
          1-Day, 1 Park = $63 ages 10+, $53 ages 3-9, $61 Senior
          SoCal/Vons Resident 1-Day Hopper = $78 ages 10+, $68 ages 3-9
          Resort Parking:
          Cars and Motorcycles = $11
          RV's, Limos = $13
          Busses, Trucks = $18
          Annual Passes:
          SoCal Select AP = $124
          SoCal AP = $154
          Deluxe AP = $239, Senior, CM = $219
          AP Parking Ad-on = $59

IMHO, not as bad as I feared. Only a $9 increase in the Premium AP which was my main worry. After last months rampant rumors, I almost feared it would be raised to $400.
          What's a "Senior, CM" AP? Seniors get a discount?
          CM's get a discount? I take it that these are CMs that don't have "silver" and above privileges?

Comment

1-Day Park Hopper = $83 ages 10+,
            Doesn't it bother anyone else that park hopper is only $17 short of reaching $100! Just makes me shiver.

Comment

Phew ... we beat this increase by a few days!

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Hatter View Post
                $83 for one day park hopper....ouch.

$359 is not bad at all for a premium ap IMO. You only have to go about 6 or so times to get your moneys-worth.
                That assumes that one thinks $60/visit is a reasonable entrance fee. Too bad many think that $20/visit is even more reasonable.

Comment

Originally posted by sediment View Post
                  What's a "Senior, CM" AP? Seniors get a discount?
                  CM's get a discount? I take it that these are CMs that don't have "silver" and above privileges?
                  I thought CM's get in for free?

Comment

Originally posted by claribella View Post
                    Doesn't it bother anyone else that park hopper is only $17 short of reaching $100! Just makes me shiver.
                    It's pretty effective though IMO. Because people will more than likely say 'Well the 2 day pass is only a little bit more...just get that one.'

Comment

Originally posted by claribella View Post
                      I thought CM's get in for free?
                      CM's get in for free. But a lot of CM's have friends and family who want AP's too
                      Julie Rei

"Not everyone can become a great artist, but a great artist can come from anywhere." - Anton Ego (Ratatouille)

"I suppose you have no choice but to revolutionize the world." -Mikage Souji (Revolutionary Girl Utena)

Comment

Didn't the prices just go up a couple of months ago?

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Hatter View Post
                          It's pretty effective though IMO. Because people will more than likely say 'Well the 2 day pass is only a little bit more...just get that one.'
                          CM's get in for free. But a lot of CM's have friends and family who want AP's too

Thanks for answering,

Comment

Originally posted by chadb14 View Post
                            Didn't the prices just go up a couple of months ago?

I was JUST thinking the same thing! The AP price has now gone up twice since I bought mine Dec 2004.

Comment

5-day parkhopper bought online is $179. That's about $36/day.
                              So, it now take about 10 visits to "get your money's worth," but only if you can go to DL in five days out of 13 consecutive days. I don't think there is a longer valid time length available anymore. There are discounts with a PAP, so if you plan to spend a lot of money (how much depends on how many days under 10 days you plan to go) buying the PAP might be the way to go for a one-time-long-time tourist.

Costco "Play 4 Days" tickets are expiring 11/18/06. Not parkhoppers, but parkhoppers aren't really necessary, given the choice, and they're $119, or $30/day.
                              That means that a Premium is now equivalent to 12 days at Disneyland. Assuming that this promotion will be available again, of course.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X