Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Entertainment Soft Open's for Tuesday 5/3????

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Entertainment Soft Open's for Tuesday 5/3????

Have heard that there is NOT going to be a preview for the fireworks on Tuesday 5/3? Is this true, can anyone confirm?

I actually believe there will NOT. However, today (monday) they DID preview it to park guests, as well as the parade of dreams. Tuesday night is a press event.

Comment

Today was the only soft opening. Now you have to wait till the 5th!

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
      ~

Comment

Originally posted by Evan-500
        Today was the only soft opening. Now you have to wait till the 5th!
        Well at the rate the weather is going we may not be able to see it till the 8th.

Comment

If you check the forecast closely, it is not supposed to rain Thursday or Friday NIGHT this week, only during the day. It is supposed to be clear skies at night.
          -Kyle, Member of the DCA Lovers Alliance
          I'M GOING TO YALE!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by pyrateslife4me84
            If you check the forecast closely, it is not supposed to rain Thursday or Friday NIGHT this week, only during the day. It is supposed to be clear skies at night.
            As of this morning, the radio newsman said 20% chance of rain thursday and friday. Last Friday they were saying 70% for May 5th.

I'm counting (and praying) on the luck of Walt to win out... Raining in Rancho Cucamonga, snowing in San Diego, Tornados in Torrance, and Hail in Huntington Beach... but blue sky, puffy white clouds and sun sun sun in Anaheim.

So what's going to be happening tonight? Nothing at all? Media types milling about? that's all?
            ---------------------------------------------

a walk around the park... Star Tours, Nemo, Fantasyland, Frontierland, DCA... and more!

Comment

Originally posted by daddyb
              As of this morning, the radio newsman said 20% chance of rain thursday and friday. Last Friday they were saying 70% for May 5th.

I'm counting (and praying) on the luck of Walt to win out... Raining in Rancho Cucamonga, snowing in San Diego, Tornados in Torrance, and Hail in Huntington Beach... but blue sky, puffy white clouds and sun sun sun in Anaheim.

So what's going to be happening tonight? Nothing at all? Media types milling about? that's all?
              it better not snow in San Diego, Thats why I left Reno.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X