No announcement yet.

new disneyland merchandise at disneydirect

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new disneyland merchandise at disneydirect just put up some new disneyland stuff

GO LOOK! its awesome

thanks for the link (not).

Good lord, $300 for the Mark I monorail replicas? Count me out of that one. I'd like a monorail model, but something affordable, please. Obviously these were made for the same wealthy geeks who collect those $3000 Star Wars maquettes and whatnot.
    My fondest memory of Walt Disney was the day Disneyland opened....I was standing next to him - I was 12 years old - he was looking at the gate where people were coming through, he had his hands behind his back, he had a grin from ear to ear, but you could see the lump in his throat and the tear coming down his cheek because his dream had been realized. -- Mouseketeer Sharon Baird, "Mouseke-Memories", Walt Disney Treasures: The Mickey Mouse Club

There was a time when I was totally obsessed (age 11 or 12?) and I would have bought all of that great stuff. It isn't now. I can still feel the rush from long ago and its fun to look at it.
      "As usual he's taken over the coolest spot in the house"- Father re: Orville 1963

[FONT=Arial Narrow]

Yikes! There are some scary prices on some very cool stuff. Fortunately the pin sets don't seem to be too overpriced...I may need to get those. I especially like the plaque with the opening day speech and the Space Mountain pins.
        Visited: DL Dec. 1989, Dec. 1992, Dec. 1995, WDW Jan. 1999, DL March 2001,
        WDW Jan. 2005, DL Jan. 2006, Nov. 2006, Dec. 2012, WDW Feb. 2013
        :love:Got Engaged at the Blue Bayou January 6, 2006! :love:

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,719 at 08:15 AM on 07-20-2012.