No announcement yet.

Characters that you've met at Disneyland?

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Characters that you've met at Disneyland?

I was wondeirng who everyone has run into at the parks. It's a no brainer that we've all met mickey, but.. here I go... (and I meant for people you've posed with or got autographs from)

Minnie, Donald, Goofy, Pluto, Stich, Alice, Mad Hatter, Mr. Incredible, Mulan, Mushu, Tigger, Aurora, Belle, Beast, Ariel, and *gasp* Sora from Kingdom Hearts (although he was WDW.. ohwell)

What amazes me is how great actors the face characters are! o_O Mulan scared me! I was expecting her to go kung foo on my bum if I insulted her

Who's everyone met? And is Maleficent a character?

I met Mary Poppins for the first time last year with my husband. When I was a kid, I searched and searched and SEARCHED for her in the park and I could never find her. (Plus, Mary Poppins was my all time favorite movie as a kid) My husband (who worked at DL for a short time) brought me into the park and arranged for me to meet her. I rode the carosel with her and we exchanged plesantries. heheehehe. AAAAAAAAAND I got to take pictures with her and a penguin. Hehehe.

i ran into this one guy and he kept telling jokes. Ohh man what a character he was!

I got some and my kids got some. so here goes in 03 we got Buzz, minnie mouse,caption hook. I got my picture take with him. When i was 3 i was scraed of him and wouldn't go ner him.Alice,mad hatter he was awsome signed my oldest book three times because of what i was asaking him to do.Chip,pluto,eeyor,tigger,pooh,Goofy,max,Dale,Donala d Duck,Mickey of course.Flik,Princess Aril,Terk,The Queen, In 04 we gotSnow White,Alice,Mad Hatter,Santa Goofy,Donald Duck,Chip-N-DaleTigger,Pluto,Eoyer(sp).Pooh,Piglet which was a suprise they need to have all of the hundered acre woods out thier. I just love winnie the pooh and company.Mickey Mouse,Stich my youngest sons fav!!!!!!!!!!!!Minnie Mouse,Elasit girl,Mr Incradable,frozen,Cruvila Devil I love her.Jane Potter,tweedle dee and tweedle dum,princess Aurora and Sant Clause
        We go in 3 mths and i can't wait to see how many autographs we get.

Michelle is going to find this thread and go nuts!!

Just a couple weeks ago, I got Jane Porter from Tarzan!! See, in my icon? She is pretty awesome.
          Member of the Disney Class of 2005
          Disneyland CM for 4 years.
          May 6, 2005 - present.

I'm only listing the weird(er) ones. Jafar, Prince John, Count Frollo(Hunchback), Mayor Ratcliffe, Evil Hag(Snow White), and that's all I can think of right about now.

Once I came out of the Princess store to be confronted by Captain Hook and Smee for wearing a Tinkerbell bracelt (now THAT was interesting...).

But I'll always remember when I was about...7 years old I think, I took a picture with Meeko. I love Meeko. hehe

Oh yeah, and Ariel waved to me once when I was small and I was on the Alice in Wonderland ride. That made my night.

I thought the coolest one was when I was waiting for my mom to come out of the bathrooms just to the right of the entrance on Main Street when Jane came out of backstage and instead of simply walking by or whatever she stopped, talked to me and then gave me a hug .... *sigh* it was great
                Originally posted by drunkmom
                this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

Oh and I thought it was really cool to be on TSI and meet Tom and Huck ... we got to help them look for treasure ... it was fun fun fun!
                  Originally posted by drunkmom
                  this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

my favorite autograph was last year... I was just about to head over to DCA and there was Peter pan and Wendy and she was the best in the whole world she got a total kick out of the fact that my name is wendy and peter was just confused... and then captain hook started chasing after then... but we talked and stuff all of the way up the exit of the train station and then I was all.. lets take a picture... and so peter was all... alright... and he climbed on top of this thing that is up there and so did wendy and I... It was fun... i have met so many characters... it is all fun...

ALL of the princesses... timon, alice, mad hatter, the whole mickey and company, pooh and company minus rabbit, kanga, and roo. um... so many to name... jafar, mary poppins, stitch, i cant think any more... my brain hurts
                    -Miss Wendy Lynn

The second star to the right
                    Shines in the night for you
                    To tell you that the dreams you plan
                    Really can come true

cool character story:

so i was walking back behind btmrr and come upon chip the chipmunk. he starts freaking out and pointing to his chest...i this chipmunk wants me to check out his rack, odd. but then he looks down at his hands in a strange fashion and throws up a flying =w= (for all of you non-weezer fans out there that's the international symbol for nerd rock. and i look down at my shirt to see nothing but my weezer shirt. that was an awesome character encounter if you ask me...

(have i shared this before?)
                      You would think that being in New York for eight months out of the year would be cool...not when the closest thing you have to Disneyland is the World of Disney Store on Madison.

I was sooooooo jazzed to meet Darby O' Gill. And he was outside the main entrance too. He had the stubble and the raggedy clothes.It was amazing how they did the make up and the gold tooth and all. his accent was kinda slurry. I asked him if he would tell me about the "little people" and he said yes if he could have 5 bucks. After 24 dollars and about 6 stories, DL security came up and took him away. I guess he was just some homeless guy.
                        "As usual he's taken over the coolest spot in the house"- Father re: Orville 1963

[FONT=Arial Narrow]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

most unusual for me was king john, maid marion, robin hood
                          Sig by Poisonedapples!

Well I have a few odd encounters to say the least. One time we were on big thunder trail and Pluto was walking from a backstage area, when my boyfriend jokingly said "Pull his tail" to me. Well he heard this and started chasing us!! We ran from him and he finally caught me and started "licking" my face. That was too much fun.

Another time we saw Dee and Dum on Main St. near the photo shop. I told my bf to go up and give Dum a hug. Well I guess he didn't like it much, cause he pushed my bf away!!! I laughed so hard.

My favorite "character" though had to be the mime in NOS. I was wearing a pink tiara when I saw him once, and he gave me pink beads to match, he put the beads on my neck, pointed to my tiara, and then pointed to the beads again. I said "Ohhh thank you, they match." He smiled all big and then walked on. I still have those beads, I wear them everytime I go to the park.
                            Elsa's and Anna's
                            Disneyland Dec 2014

Koda and Kenai were in Disneyland a few weekend ago that's pretty rare since they are always over at DCA.

I've met most if not all that Michelle has seen I haven't gone through her list but I also met one of the Beagle Boys (Big Time) and I didn't even know it existed so unless this ancient autograph in my book is a forgery (which I doubt) I also met Snout the rat-henchman from Rerscue Rangers.
                              Joey AKA "dlfreak"

I'm addicted to Disneyland. Disneyland hobbies are expensive.
                              If I become a bum people are going to say "Don't give him money, he's just gonna use it on Disneyland."
                              Disneyland. My Anti-drug.

With all this talk of "off the shelf" and "on the back-burner" it seems the only thing that DCA is really missing is the kitchen sink!

Create your own Virtual pet today!

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,719 at 09:15 AM on 07-20-2012.