This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Y'all have me a bit worried!!

I've read a few posts here mentioning "stroller etiqutte"; we'll be bringing our double umbrella stroller for our twins when we are there next week. What kind of etiquette are you talking about? :confused:

If you are there on the 13th or 14th, please don't run me over. thanks

when are you going?
    Eglantine, Eglantine, oh how you shine!
    I don't believe in giving animals ridiculous names. I call him Cosmic Creepers...
    ...and if you've got no other choice, you know you can follow my voice...

Comment

As long as you don't poke me in the @ss with the umbrella's, I'm cool.

Comment

Originally posted by twinmom
        I've read a few posts here mentioning "stroller etiqutte"; we'll be bringing our double umbrella stroller for our twins when we are there next week. What kind of etiquette are you talking about? :confused:

Don't run over our feet. Please?
        "The old man's gonna knock on the sky. Listen to the sound."

AP'er since 2004. Yup.....I'm one of THEM.

Comment

ahh, the strollers.....

Visit this thread if you are concerned

http://www.micechat.com/showthread.p...ight=strollers
          Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
          Help support the site you love:
          -Visit the MiceChat store
          Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
          MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

Comment

Die stroller thread, die!!!!!

*stomp, stomp, stomp*

disneyphile@gmail.com

Comment

Please watch where you are going......would be appreciated....if you do run someone over, please say your sorry!
              Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
              it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

Don't ram into people with the stroller. Just because you have a object that can clear a crowd you should never use it for evil. I have been hit so many times and it gets annoying after it happens to you several times in one day.
                sigpic

Welcome to my blog!
                A Photographed Life
                12/28: Copperopolis, California

Comment

This is common-I get knocked aside by a stroller and the parent glares at ME!
                  I don't believe in giving animals ridiculous names. I call him Cosmic Creepers...

Comment

I think that the most common thing that people have a problem with is they get bumped and the person doesn't say sorry. Now, I have to admit that I have bumped into people several times but I always apologize. I think that any apologies make up for a little bump. (Just avoid people with sandals ... they usually (and understandably) get more mad.
                    Originally posted by drunkmom
                    this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

Comment

Bring many cookies.... that always will make people happy you hit them....

Comment

I try to be courteous when I'm out with the stroller -- especially our tandem one since it is so long. I'll be careful of feet and I do always apologize if I accidently bump into someone.

We will be there the 11-14.

Comment

Originally posted by twinmom
                          I try to be courteous when I'm out with the stroller -- especially our tandem one since it is so long. I'll be careful of feet and I do always apologize if I accidently bump into someone.

We will be there the 11-14.
                          I hope to see you there! I think you'll be easy to spot in a crowd

Comment

Please don't make sudden stops.

Comment

Originally posted by MiceMan
                              (Just avoid people with sandals ... they usually (and understandably) get more mad.
                              I always wear sandals, and I think I tend to be more forgiving. It's easier to catch a sandal or give a flat tire to someone with sandals... so I'm more forgiving.
                              Member of the Disney Class of 2005
                              Disneyland CM for 4 years.
                              May 6, 2005 - present.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X