Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

disneyland decorations on Castle???????????

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• disneyland decorations on Castle???????????

hey where are the disneyland decorations on the castle? r they just gonna do it during the summer or will they do it tommorrow? are the decorations just for july 17th??? please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!
    mikeymouse

xxxxxx...........xxxxxx
    xxxxxxx...........xxxxxxx
    xxxxxx...........xxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxx
    xxxxxxxxxxxx
    XXX
    50 XXX
    xxxxxxxxxxxx
    xxxxxxxxxx

Are you talking about the decorations like in WDW? I don't think they're going to do that, since they painted the whole castle a different color and it's lighted for the fireworks show and all that.
    Well, light travels from the sun. Then, bounces off of our planet, and back into our eyes so we can perceive color. My body can intercept that light and dance around on it!

-- robotarmada.net --

Comment

no imean like the ones in the pictures with the drapings and the crowns!
      mikeymouse

xxxxxx...........xxxxxx
      xxxxxxx...........xxxxxxx
      xxxxxx...........xxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxx
      xxxxxxxxxxxx
      XXX
      50 XXX
      xxxxxxxxxxxx
      xxxxxxxxxx

Comment

They'll be up tomorrow, and will stay there all through 2006.
        Ask about my popular 2-for-1 sale!

Visit my site, the Disney Experience, for awesome Disney downloads. All are welcome!

Comment

That's being set up tomorrow and will be up until November 2006 I believe.

Comment

No worries, friend. Check this thread for a look at what the decorations will be like. And I am under the distinct impression that these are being applied as we speak and will be up tomorrow, and if not, surely the day after. They should last for the duration of the 50th celebration.
            My finger points.

Comment

~is excited~

Comment

Well...if we can GET any pictures in the park today (i.e. someone on the Sun Wheel with a zoom lens) we will see the new crowns tomorrow They are being installed presently...gonna be a LONG night for a lot of workers
                -Kyle, Member of the DCA Lovers Alliance
                I'M GOING TO YALE!!!!!!!

Comment

The decorations are most likely being applied as we speak. Not only on the castle but all over. The final touches are all going up tonight!

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
                  ~

Comment

That is hot.
                    Well, light travels from the sun. Then, bounces off of our planet, and back into our eyes so we can perceive color. My body can intercept that light and dance around on it!

-- robotarmada.net --

Comment

Originally posted by Evan-500
                      The decorations are most likely being applied as we speak. Not only on the castle but all over. The final touches are all going up tonight!
                      ~explodes~

Comment

Well of course it's all going up tonight like I said above. Tomorrows the press/famouse people party! They have to have it ready... Any disneyfans that are ready to jump fences and get me a picture of the castle, gets a cookie!

~

Comment

don't forget, several micechatters were lucky enough to win the AP contest and will be there tomorrow, including one of our mods! I am sure we will see plenty of pics tomorrow.
                          Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
                          Help support the site you love:
                          -Visit the MiceChat store
                          Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
                          MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

Comment

concerning the decoration setup time.

dang, i've been proven wrong again!

Comment

Meh, whatcha gonan do hehehe

~

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X