No announcement yet.

Disneyland's Anniversary - A Global Event - Just How Far Are You Traveling?

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disneyland's Anniversary - A Global Event - Just How Far Are You Traveling?

We read a lot about how Disneyland's Anniversary is a "Global Event". There are special things being added to all the major theme parks.

Disneyland is in California, and lots of people from all over the world will be traveling there from now until the end of '06'.

Out of the MiceChatters, who is traveling the farthest to visit Disneyland and celebrate the anniversary?

I am from Chicago, so I am traveling half way across the country in July, but that is certainly not the farthest. Just wondering what states and countries are represented by MiceChatters planning to visit Disneyland for the anniversary.

Just thought, with all the Annual Pass holders, maybe a second question.

Who lives the closest?
    Walt Disney World Vacation
    Jan 31, 2016 - February 6, 2016

I live the closest! Disneyland is actually my first home. My house is my second home. I just happen to spend more time at my second home.
    Ask about my popular 2-for-1 sale!

Visit my site, the Disney Experience, for awesome Disney downloads. All are welcome!

From Kansas...leaving in about 72 hours

1212.2 miles from door to door. Gahhhhhhhhh I wish I were there NOW!

War is over if you want it...

Peace - Love - Mickey Mouse

We're 1012.1 miles.

From our home, it's 995 miles. We're driving down there at the end of July, stopping in Sacramento for a few days to visit family.
            "Say, uh, ever hear of the devil's paint pots? Real mystery of the desert. Bubblin' pots of mud in all kinds of colors."

We're coming from Victoria, west coast of Canada!

Oh, about 5.5 miles.....
                B5, Marcus Cole:
                I used to think it was awful that life was so unfair, then I thought, wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair and all the terrible things that happen to us come because we actually deserved them? So, now I take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe........

2,615 miles from my home in Rochester, NY to Anaheim! Thank gosh we are flying...
                  -Kyle, Member of the DCA Lovers Alliance
                  I'M GOING TO YALE!!!!!!!

2769.5 miles from home in Springfield, PA to Disneyland.
                    Ooo, heaven is a place on earth.

According to MapQuest, 2,966.5 miles, but I can't get there until August '06. Guess there's something to be said for the extended celebration!
                      DLR '84, 85, 96, 02, 05, 06x2, 07x2, 08x2, 09, 10, 11; WDW '92, 98, 00, 06, 08, 10; DLP '02; TDR '07

Hey, check out my podcast!

1636.54 miles from Monroe, SD to Anaheim, CA

26 hours to drive- thank God for portable DVD players!
                        Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
                        Help support the site you love:
                        -Visit the MiceChat store
                        Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
                        MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

3 Miles, used to walk it as a child.
                          Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
                          it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Approx. 2 miles for us.

If only I could walk - Chicago is 2,000+ miles away from Disneyland

Wish I could take a leisurely 2 to 5 mile walk, and end up at Disneyland. Do you ever tire of visiting? I am sure the answer to that is no. Wish I could find that out for myself. I have been surfing the web all day, checking out all the pictures. I can't wait to make my 2,000 mile trek (by plane) to the Happiest Place on Earth.
                              Last edited by Barbaraann; 05-04-2005, 12:30 PM. Reason: typo
                              Walt Disney World Vacation
                              Jan 31, 2016 - February 6, 2016

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,719 at 09:15 AM on 07-20-2012.