This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fine Print

On my most recent trip to Disneyland I noticed that there was fine print on the fastpass stating you could come back and use it any time after the time stated on the fastpass. We tride it and it worked! They did let us on Indiana Jones (I'm not so sure about the other rides) like 3 hours after the time on the fastpass! Just like to share that little tidbit of information to all of you who don't know it already. (Also, there's a rumor there are some disconnected fastpass machines around the park so you can get more than one fastpass at a time. I don't know if it's true or not but it's worth a try).
    Thanks FlAmAbLe

Re: Fine Print

I know that many people use this little tip to GREAT advantage. If you know how to utilize it, you could possibly go a whole day (even a peak day) without waiting in any long line.
    Currently at DreamWorks Animation SKG

Former Disneyland Adventureland Castmember
    [Skipper & Archaeologist]

Comment

I knew you could come back late but never was aware that it actually stated so in fine print.

Good find.
      Waiting for Godot Micechat.com

Comment

They might be trying out prizes for year of a million dreams.
        Friend walks into line of The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh-
        "Come on, Let's go see Country Bear- .......Oh."
        -August 1st 2010

And this elevator traverls directly to The Twilight Zone The Gift Shop!
        -August 2nd 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Jr. View Post
          They might be trying out prizes for year of a million dreams.
          Actually nope, it's always been this way. Although the more it is "known" the worse FP lines are going to get. Once people start finding out this fact, after big shows or fireworks the FP lines will just get longer and longer (since no one is 'spreading' out the rush thinking their have to get to the attraction before the show).
          -Wes

Comment

Originally posted by UltraCheese View Post
            On my most recent trip to Disneyland I noticed that there was fine print on the fastpass stating you could come back and use it any time after the time stated on the fastpass. We tride it and it worked! They did let us on Indiana Jones (I'm not so sure about the other rides) like 3 hours after the time on the fastpass! Just like to share that little tidbit of information to all of you who don't know it already. (Also, there's a rumor there are some disconnected fastpass machines around the park so you can get more than one fastpass at a time. I don't know if it's true or not but it's worth a try).
            Nobody reads those. RRCS is not connected to the DLR network as GRR is not to DCA's and of course DCA's isn't with DLR's so you can really have 4 fastpasses at once.
            -Jack :geek:
            Doc Brown had 2 Deloreans!

Comment

Yes but I mean some people are saying that there are some FP machines that are disconnected from the other ones at the park so you can have 2 DLR FPs at a time but I don't know if it's true or not.
              Thanks FlAmAbLe

Comment

Yeah this the way it's always been at WDW too. Last month I got a fastpass for Big Thunder in the morning but totally forgot about it until around 4:30 in the afternoon. The CM at the entrance waved me on through no questions asked. Same thing happened when I was late for a Space Mountain fastpass the same day.

Comment

:ot: wow, do you know that your sig made me scroll half a page over? please, shrink your sig thanks

now back to subject. yes I knew that,

Comment

That's... odd. I'll have to get a FASTPASS now and look at it. On the back of one I got for Soarin' on September 4, it says "Please enter the FASTPASS® entrance at the Attraction between the times noted on the other side."

I actually wish they would enforce the "between the times noted" part...

Comment

Collect FastPasses all day while going to non-FP attractions and lower-ticket rides, and then finish off the night with an E-Ticket showdown.

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

Comment

Originally posted by MasterGracey View Post
                        Collect FastPasses all day while going to non-FP attractions and lower-ticket rides, and then finish off the night with an E-Ticket showdown.

never thought of that, great idea, save em all up for one big run.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MasterGracey View Post
                          I tried this once and was frustrated to see that my fast pass was only saving me a couple minutes on attractions such as Haunted Mansion, Pirates, and Big Thunder(I realize that some of those don't have fp anymore) and actaully was slower than the stand-by at Autopia(I was a tad put off at that incident; but I digress). It was off-season and near closing time so that may account for the similar size in queues.

It did, however, save us about 50 minutes at Splash Mt.....so who knows
                          Waiting for Godot Micechat.com

Comment

(Also, there's a rumor there are some disconnected fastpass machines around the park so you can get more than one fastpass at a time. I don't know if it's true or not but it's worth a try).
                            http://www.micechat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5720

Comment

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!! dont tell them

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X