This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which day would be best? :)

So I have the choice of going Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Or Monday. Which would be the best? And just in case, are there any places I can buy discounted tickets besides the southern cali deal? Thanks everybody!!!
    "Minnie is the Audrey Hepburn of Disney. She's been wearing black flats and polka dots since the 1930's."
    Kidada Jones

Re: Which day would be best?

honestly, i'd say the best day to go would be a monday. that is, if you're looking for the least crowded day. fridays might be the next least crowded or sundays. but saturdays are almost always the busiest.

as for cheap tickets... try going to a travel agency or somewhere like that.

Currently obsessed with Grumpy Cat, pro wrestling, and Disney.
    Been to Disneyland more times then I can count...
    Lover of Dole Whips and Bengal BBQ
    Massive wrestling fan.. have Undertaker & Edge's logos tattooed on my shoulders

Comment

anyone else have any advice?
      "Minnie is the Audrey Hepburn of Disney. She's been wearing black flats and polka dots since the 1930's."
      Kidada Jones

Comment

Sunday or Monday, I don't know about off season but I noticed during the summer Monday was sometimes busier than Sunday.
        -Jack :geek:
        Doc Brown had 2 Deloreans!

Comment

Id also say Monday. As for tickets, I only know of the So Cal discounts that you get at the park
          "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

Comment

Originally posted by hollywood1939 View Post
            Sunday or Monday, I don't know about off season but I noticed during the summer Monday was sometimes busier than Sunday.
            That is very true! My guess since it is offseason, Monday would be less busy than the other days. But you won't know till you get there. I have been on Saturdays in peak season that were less busy than Wednesdays in the same week. So you never know!

Comment

Originally posted by crystalzi View Post
              So I have the choice of going Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Or Monday. Which would be the best? And just in case, are there any places I can buy discounted tickets besides the southern cali deal? Thanks everybody!!!
              wow, they just sold tickets from this site for totally cheap!~
              http://www.gayday2.com/html/home.html
              I got a three day for 110.00 ( and 10 dollars shipping) its over now,

Comment

Friday = Most Fun
                Sunday = Micechat meet at the Hub at 12:00 PM
                Monday = Least crowdest

Comment

Another vote for Sunday or Monday, and I think you get some cheap tickets at Costco. A lot of business' also have special tickets through their corporate offices (ask your friends and their parents to see if any of them could get the tickets for you)
                  "Tonight I wash my hands of you
                  You set the bar I could not live up to
                  Tonight the light is breaking through
                  So thank you very little and send me postcards from hell"
                  Zebrahead

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X