This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surprise for Onsite Guests this morning~

Just got off the phone with Disguy and he said that guest at the Disney Hotels woke up to free tix to DL this morning! He was talking to one guest that said they had planned to spend the day at DCA and low and behold tickets to DL had been slipped under their door! What a great surprise to wake up to!

He said the park is wonderfully uncrowded, looks gorgeous and there are hardly any children there!

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Ooooooh, I love living vicariously.......

Tell him we want more info!! More!!!
    disneyphile@gmail.com

Comment

Wow. No children? What a dream come true!

Comment

Do you believe in magic?

When you wish upon a star.....

What a wonderful thing.
        BarbaraAnn

Comment

What a cool surprise......great way to wake up....
          procrastibating

Comment

WOW- What a great surprise!!!! I love that they were slipped under the door! Hopefully thie resort keeps up the spirit of these surprises!
            Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
            Help support the site you love:
            -Visit the MiceChat store
            Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
            MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

Comment

It is such sweet torture to read about all those lucky folks who get to be there both today and tomorrow! I'm living la vida Disney through podcasts.
              What a great gesture from the Disney Co.! Makes you think they have a heart Somewhere under that corporate shell after all.

War is over if you want it...

Peace - Love - Mickey Mouse

Comment

Could it be that they dont want negative press from it not looking busy enough on tv?
                "As usual he's taken over the coolest spot in the house"- Father re: Orville 1963

[FONT=Arial Narrow]

Comment

I doubt it- it has been pretty well publicized that the park was closed to the public today- but this does solve the ongoing discussions we have been having about those who booked their vacations not knowing the park was closed today- its such a small thing for them to do, but I bet the guests who woke up to such a surprise will remember this day forever!
                  Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
                  Help support the site you love:
                  -Visit the MiceChat store
                  Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
                  MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

Comment

Dsnylndmom, Is that all the info Disguy gave you? Nothing more? We Micechatters want to know what is going on in the park today!!!!
                    Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
                    it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

They should feel special. The park is seriously like a reverse prison today: No regular guests, no passholders, not even CM's who are not working! I was supposed to work today, but an upcoming surgery on my toe is causing me to miss work for two more weeks!

And I was s'posda work at The Rivers of America today. Oh well, I guess I'll enjoy the festivities tomorrow.
                      Make something Idiot-Proof, and someone will build a better Idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfy999
                        Dsnylndmom, Is that all the info Disguy gave you? Nothing more? We Micechatters want to know what is going on in the park today!!!!
                        That's it so far! Well that and the parade is awesome and that when he rides Buzz again he's riding alone since Sparky kept turning the car so he'd get a better shot! :lol: Oh and he said Jungle Cruise is fantastic!

As soon as I hear from him again, I'll update more!

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

So, that's all I had to do to get tickets??? I wish I knew!
                          Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
                          Homer: But Marge, this one came with a corn-cob pipe!
                          Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"
                          Homer: So, which is it? Blue or purple?
                          Marge: Pink.
                          Homer: D'oh!
                          Marge: "If ye test should fail, to a doctor set sail!"

Comment

Originally posted by wolfy999
                            I mentioned a little in the detrail thread. I just talked with Gwyren and he said that Jungle Cruise has changed and he liked the changes. Personally I don't like the idea. I will wait for him to create a spoiler if he wishes or another. I don't want to reign on their parade if you know what I mean!

Comment

Originally posted by Cousin Orville
                              Could it be that they dont want negative press from it not looking busy enough on tv?
                              No, it was planned awhile ago. I'm surprised I didn't hear this leak out earlier; my sources had informed me two weeks ago, but I was sworn to keep mum.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X