This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My trip from 9/30 (little long!)

Alright so I went on Saturday. So much fun and got to meet a couple of Micechatters during the rally. I didn't participate but I wish I did.

Here are my pictures of the ToT decorations (sorry I went a little overboard):

The ever popular pumpkin:

Jack Skellington (hey we have the same name!):

Yeah, I go on this too much:

Sorry for the fuzziness, DCA at night:

Tower, again, only at night!:

A pic with some of my friends after the stories. I like how the guy who took it got the sign in the background. I'm on the left:

Walt's apartment:

I had some more but they are basically the same pictures taken by others. I can't wait to go again.
    -Jack :geek:
    Doc Brown had 2 Deloreans!

Re: My trip from 9/30 (little long!)

great pics! thanx for sharing!
    A true Disney gal…princess at heart, forever dreamer, constant believer :love: :ghug:

In serious need of a Disneyland trip
    :captain: :ap: dMom

Check out my blog, Diary of a Disney Dork: http://diaryofadisneydork.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by hollywood1939 View Post

A pic with some of my friends after the stories. I like how the guy who took it got the sign in the background. I'm on the left:

OMG OMG OMG OMG..you know STEPHANIE! I am her friend too! I used to work with her mother and it was them that got me to get an AP and got me started on loving Disney!

PM Me...are you going to be with her on the 13th to ride her 1000th TOT trip?!

What a small world!!!!

Comment

First of all... there is no such thing as overboard where pictures are concerned!!! :lol: Very cool shots!!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
        all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Great pics. Loved the ones of ToT. I am getting more and more excited. Only 10 more days.
          Check out my new Disney Blog here. What it lacks in quality it makes up with... Well, nothing I guess.

Comment

The ever popular pumpkin:

That pumpkin is gnormous! Great shot of this.
            1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

Yay! I got to see. Great pictures buddy!
              "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

Comment

Yeah, I go on this too much:

You sir...are my hero :bow:

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Hatter View Post
                  You sir...are my hero :bow:
                  :lol: I got it before the last room so once it said 999999 I just watched my friends play. You can't go any higher (which they used to) so I just looked around at the details.
                  -Jack :geek:
                  Doc Brown had 2 Deloreans!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X