Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Disneyland/Walt Disney World: The Official Album (1997 CD)

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disneyland/Walt Disney World: The Official Album (1997 CD)

hey everyone i have been looking for the music to light magic for years now and have not been able to find it i found out that the entire song was on this CD: Disneyland/Walt Disney World: The Official Album (1997 CD) if anyone dose have this cd could you please post the song thanks

jspiwak

Re: Disneyland/Walt Disney World: The Official Album (1997 CD)

Here

Comment

Originally posted by jspiwak View Post
      hey everyone i have been looking for the music to light magic for years now and have not been able to find it i found out that the entire song was on this CD: Disneyland/Walt Disney World: The Official Album (1997 CD) if anyone dose have this cd could you please post the song thanks

jspiwak
      If you're looking for someone to post the specific song, that's a no-go. Not only is it copyright infringement (and therefore illegal) for someone to give you the song without you buying the CD, the board doesn't support that type of file upload.

I suggest buying the entire album from eBay or someplace like that.

Originally posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
      Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

Originally posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
      Everyone says that the U.S. doesn’t make anything anymore, but that’s not exactly true. We’re the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

Comment

Check your library. Ours (San Mateo County) has an older version so maybe yours might have the one you want.

Comment

nope my libray dose not have it and as to the person who say to "Buy it" i cant there is not one on ebay and the cd has not been in print for over 7 years

Comment

Originally posted by jspiwak View Post
            nope my libray dose not have it and as to the person who say to "Buy it" i cant there is not one on ebay and the cd has not been in print for over 7 years

Well, then I guess you'll have to keep checking second hand music stores and eBay for it.

Originally posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
            Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

Originally posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
            Everyone says that the U.S. doesn’t make anything anymore, but that’s not exactly true. We’re the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X