Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Leota's Crystal Ball:where can I get it?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leota's Crystal Ball:where can I get it?

Hey! Ok so every year I decorate my home like Haunted Mansion Holiday.... this year is very special cause I finally got a projector and I am going to do a thing I've wanted to do since the second year.... bring Madame Leota to my house! The only problem is..... I have almost no idea on how to get her inside the ball..... or whare to get the thing..... I had heard that the crystall ball she is in in the Mansion at Disneyland is actually plastic..... but anyway I don't really know where to get something that at least serves it's purpose.... It would really help me If I could get some suggestions/opinions..... Thank you!

And I'll be sure to post some pics of past Halloweens soon!:ap:
    I have a dream
    A song to sing
    To help me cope
    Trough everything

If you see the wonder
    of a FairyTale
    You can take the future
    even if you fail...

I believe in Angels
    Something good in everything I see
    I believe in Angels
    When I know the time is right for me...

I'll cross the stream.... I have a dream

Re: Leota's Crystal Ball:where can I get it?

Originally posted by Mr. Disney View Post
    Hey! Ok so every year I decorate my home like Haunted Mansion Holiday.... this year is very special cause I finally got a projector and I am going to do a thing I've wanted to do since the second year.... bring Madame Leota to my house! The only problem is..... I have almost no idea on how to get her inside the ball..... or whare to get the thing..... I had heard that the crystall ball she is in in the Mansion at Disneyland is actually plastic..... but anyway I don't really know where to get something that at least serves it's purpose.... It would really help me If I could get some suggestions/opinions..... Thank you!

And I'll be sure to post some pics of past Halloweens soon!:ap:
    Here's a link of something simillar, they are calling it a "gypsy" head in a crystal ball. It is animated already. I believe it's only $45.00, maybe you could use the globe part, or some other parts? Sams Club, Costco, store name may vary by state.

Good luck!

http://www.happy-halloween.net/showthread.php?t=98
    Do not pull down on the safety bar please; I will lower it for you.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X