Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone seen the new guy?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Has anyone seen the new guy?

    I believe it's been a while since Ed Grier took over as President of the DLR. Am I wrong? I haven't seen any pictures of him at the resort. We used to see pictures of Matt all the time. Has anyone seen him yet? Just curious...

  • #2
    Re: Has anyone seen the new guy?

    Originally posted by Train Nut View Post
    I believe it's been a while since Ed Grier took over as President of the DLR. Am I wrong? I haven't seen any pictures of him at the resort. We used to see pictures of Matt all the time. Has anyone seen him yet? Just curious...
    He was at a showing of Fantasmic! a few weeks ago. He's definitely not a fan of CM's grouping. He took away 6 badges on the spot that night for grouping.
    Julie Rei

    "Not everyone can become a great artist, but a great artist can come from anywhere." - Anton Ego (Ratatouille)

    "I suppose you have no choice but to revolutionize the world." -Mikage Souji (Revolutionary Girl Utena)

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Has anyone seen the new guy?

      Spit and polish kind of guy?

      Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Has anyone seen the new guy?

        Originally posted by Sadako View Post
        He was at a showing of Fantasmic! a few weeks ago. He's definitely not a fan of CM's grouping. He took away 6 badges on the spot that night for grouping.
        What do you mean grouping? Did he take away their name badges?

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Has anyone seen the new guy?

          grouping is when a bunch of cms are standing around with other cms talking and such, not helping our guest.It's a big NO NO, never group.He took there ID cards I believe, which means they were probally fired or in really big trouble.
          Originally posted by LlamaLover
          Okay I just have to derail this thread one more time because JCG that was not a bad joke, it was high-lar-e-us! It is a good thing I was not drinking something because it would have ended up all over my screen. This image of your cat, fully dressed, requesting a photo shoot (in an English accent mind you) just really got to me. Wow, I need to go catch my breath and maybe see what was in that bottled water I was drinking earlier...

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Has anyone seen the new guy?

            Originally posted by Train Nut View Post
            What do you mean grouping? Did he take away their name badges?
            Multiple CM's in the same area = Grouping

            He took away their ID's. Basically fired them on the spot.

            It's not that he's not a nice guy. Actually from what I hear, he was amazingly cool when you actually sat down to talk to him. He was there with his kids that night. It's just he doesn't stand for people screwing around on the company dime.
            Julie Rei

            "Not everyone can become a great artist, but a great artist can come from anywhere." - Anton Ego (Ratatouille)

            "I suppose you have no choice but to revolutionize the world." -Mikage Souji (Revolutionary Girl Utena)

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Has anyone seen the new guy?

              Originally posted by Jungle Cruise Gal View Post
              grouping is when a bunch of cms are standing around with other cms talking and such, not helping our guest.It's a big NO NO, never group.He took there ID cards I believe, which means they were probally fired or in really big trouble.
              Avast ye lilly livered quick-fingered post nabber!

              You'll rue the day ye ever touched a keyboard when I be done with ya!

              Julie Rei

              "Not everyone can become a great artist, but a great artist can come from anywhere." - Anton Ego (Ratatouille)

              "I suppose you have no choice but to revolutionize the world." -Mikage Souji (Revolutionary Girl Utena)

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Has anyone seen the new guy?

                Did you see him do this first hand? It's very big on company policy to do such things backstage and out of guests view, most of the time they will ask for your managers name and than radio call your manager who will schedule an abrupt appointment where you will be Terminated or spoken with, etc...I've been with the company long enough to know how it works & see it quiet often lol! i've never been in trouble, I swear!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Has anyone seen the new guy?

                  arrrrrggh no need to expose your super structure, yay these fingers be fast just like me rum.
                  Originally posted by LlamaLover
                  Okay I just have to derail this thread one more time because JCG that was not a bad joke, it was high-lar-e-us! It is a good thing I was not drinking something because it would have ended up all over my screen. This image of your cat, fully dressed, requesting a photo shoot (in an English accent mind you) just really got to me. Wow, I need to go catch my breath and maybe see what was in that bottled water I was drinking earlier...

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Has anyone seen the new guy?

                    not sure if it was on stage or back stage
                    Originally posted by LlamaLover
                    Okay I just have to derail this thread one more time because JCG that was not a bad joke, it was high-lar-e-us! It is a good thing I was not drinking something because it would have ended up all over my screen. This image of your cat, fully dressed, requesting a photo shoot (in an English accent mind you) just really got to me. Wow, I need to go catch my breath and maybe see what was in that bottled water I was drinking earlier...

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Has anyone seen the new guy?

                      Originally posted by mulishaCM View Post
                      Did you see him do this first hand? It's very big on company policy to do such things backstage and out of guests view, most of the time they will ask for your managers name and than radio call your manager who will schedule an abrupt appointment where you will be Terminated or spoken with, etc...I've been with the company long enough to know how it works & see it quiet often lol! i've never been in trouble, I swear!

                      Yeah, highly doubt that was done in public. He's going to top bad show with bad show!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Has anyone seen the new guy?

                        From what I hear he is a very cool guy and just wants things done right at disneyland.I'm sure what needed to be done backstage was done backstage.
                        Originally posted by LlamaLover
                        Okay I just have to derail this thread one more time because JCG that was not a bad joke, it was high-lar-e-us! It is a good thing I was not drinking something because it would have ended up all over my screen. This image of your cat, fully dressed, requesting a photo shoot (in an English accent mind you) just really got to me. Wow, I need to go catch my breath and maybe see what was in that bottled water I was drinking earlier...

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Has anyone seen the new guy?

                          Originally posted by Sadako View Post
                          Multiple CM's in the same area = Grouping

                          He took away their ID's. Basically fired them on the spot.

                          It's not that he's not a nice guy. Actually from what I hear, he was amazingly cool when you actually sat down to talk to him. He was there with his kids that night. It's just he doesn't stand for people screwing around on the company dime.
                          Is this something new? I worked for DL for five years and never heard of this happening. Of course, I am oblivious most of the time. At least my wife tells me that.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Has anyone seen the new guy?

                            Ignoring where it happened, I'm glad that it did happen. Shows that he's not going to take any nonsense from anyone. I think that's a good attitude. Be a great guy, friendly and nice, but still strict. Reminds me of Walt. Great guy, fun loving, but demanded the best from everyone.

                            Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Has anyone seen the new guy?

                              Originally posted by mycroft16 View Post
                              Great guy, fun loving, but demanded the best from everyone.

                              Were you friends with Walt?

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X