X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • disneydan
    • Apr 2005

Updated Tiki room birds?

has anyone noticed the Toucan in the tiki room that acts differently from the rest? He is located at the front right corner of the seating area to your immediate right when you enter the attraction. He is more fluid, his body kind of "bounces" back and forth on his legs and he looks around in a more life-like way. I have stared at him on 3 seperate occasions and am convinced I am not seeing things....please, someone confirm that I am not crazy! And if he is a "new" bird would'nt it require new programing for him to move this way? Could he be a test for new, updated birds in the future?
  • Disneyfreak
    Banned User
    • Jan 2005

They just had a 8 month rehab on the whole Tiki Room. All the animatronics are new in the show.

Comment

• Subgoon
      Minion
      • Jan 2005

I think hes talking about one specific one thats different from the rest.
      Free Ipods!
      Free X-Box 360!

Comment

• General Grizz
        Minion
        • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Disneyfreak
        They just had a 8 month rehab on the whole Tiki Room. All the animatronics are new in the show.
        New Animatronics? That's quite an investment. . . I would just think the originals were fixed.

Comment

• Mr. Eggz
          • Mar 2005

They are mostly new figures. Amazing but true, a rehab done right.

Comment

• jepple
            Once more, with feeling!
            • Mar 2005

I always thought it would be cool if the imagineers made new animatronics for the host birds, so they could move their wings and have a wider range of gestures rather than just rocking back and forth (which I love though, don't get me wrong.)

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
            Working...
            X