This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage"

Just something I found on WDWMAGIC. I'm using the link. Don't give me credit. Give it to "peter11435" of WDWMAGIC.

http://tess2.uspto.gov/bin/showfield...te=cnquh.3.172

Nice.

Comment

I love it, I'm guessing that its safe to say its settled, it's not going to be Captain Nemo. Finding Nemo is good, Im just happy that they are bringing back the Subs... I think. I hope..
      just keep swimming, just keep swimming...
      Come to the dark side,
      we have cookies.

Comment

cool

Comment

The link is broken, but after looking at the site, I can get the general idea.
          Free Ipods!
          Free X-Box 360!

Comment

What exactly did this link show us? It doesnt work anymore...

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

Comment

It was showing that Disney has placed a copyright or trademark or one of those on "Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage".

Comment

yeah the link doesnt work but go into the site and search "finding nemo submarine voyage" and you'll find it

Comment

United States Patent and Trademark Office

I saved it to my computer here is what it said...

Trademark Electronic Search System(Tess)

TESS was last updated on Sun May 8 11:44:02 EDT 2005

Please logout when you are done to release system resources allocated for you.
                  List At: OR to record: Record 172 out of 1902

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(TARR contains current status, correspondence address and attorney of record for this mark. Use the "Back" button of the Internet Browser to return to TESS)
                  Word Mark FINDING NEMO SUBMARINE VOYAGE
                  Goods and Services IC 041. US 100 101 107. G & S: Amusement park services
                  Standard Characters Claimed
                  Mark Drawing Code (4) STANDARD CHARACTER MARK
                  Serial Number 78602439
                  Filing Date April 5, 2005
                  Current Filing Basis 1B
                  Original Filing Basis 1B
                  Owner (APPLICANT) Disney Enterprises, Inc. CORPORATION DELAWARE 500 Buena Vista Street Burbank CALIFORNIA 91521
                  Attorney of Record Barbara Quinn
                  Type of Mark SERVICE MARK
                  Register PRINCIPAL
                  Live/Dead Indicator LIVE
                  Come to the dark side,
                  we have cookies.

Comment

Awesome! Thanks!

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

Comment

I don't know anything about trademark law, so... does this mean the attraction will be called Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage?

Or, is it more like domain names, where a company might take out several related domain names so that a company couldn't, say, host a "spoof" website like MacDonalds.com?
                      See, George Lucas? I'm not the only one! [<-- i.e. this is not my site]
                      78 Reasons To Hate Star Wars Episode 1

"There are fashions in reading, even in thinking. You don't have to follow them unless you want to."

"A lot of young people think the future is closed to them, that everything has been done. This is not so. There are still plenty of avenues to be explored."

-- Walt Disney

Comment

From what I understand a person can be found guilty of copyright/trademark infingement if a name is too similar. So I don't think such measures are needed. With the internet I'm sure taking a similar name from somebody would be much hard as no one court has jurisdiction.

Comment

more like "Submarine Voyage: Under FISHY management"

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X