This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pictures of Various Disneyland 50th Celebration Paper Items

I love to collect printed paper items from Disneyland and DCA for scrapbooking. If you do as well, then I hope these come in handy!

The Los Angeles Times had a few fun pages about the 50th celebration taking place on May 5th. Here is some images of the May 6th paper:

To see larger image, please click on thumbnail.

The new 50th Anniversary edition of the Disneyland and California Adventure brochures. The inserts with the times of parades and shows are separate as shown:

Here's the flyer that was given out about Disneyland being closed on May 4th:

The new photo claim tickets at Disneyland:

The new 50th Celebration bags have Walt on them!

I hope you enjoyed these!

Thanks, Another Pixie! I missed every newspaper because....I was IN the Park! Thank you for sharing! I'll be scrappin' this week while the memories are fresh!
    ....it all began with a Mouse...

Comment

Great post! Have you gotten the new 50th napkins yet?

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

Comment

Originally posted by MasterGracey
        Great post! Have you gotten the new 50th napkins yet?
        Thanks!!
        Yes, I have new the 50th napkin as well. Here it is!

Comment

Not to be nitpicky, or to negate from the beauty of the park recently...but, on a silly, spellcheck, nerdy vote they said in the flyer announcing that the park will be closed the 4th it says for an unprecedented "even". I just thought that was kinda funny. Disney is known to be very meticulous and I don't remember ever seeing an error like this before. Maybe Eisner had Pressler proofread it before it was sent to press. Wouldn't it be great if he would've greenlighted projects "just to get them off his desk" like the announcement was passed on without a real Disney proofreader...just a thought...and like I said....TOTALLY not a big deal...just me being a dork

Comment

Originally posted by neuhickman79
            Not to be nitpicky, or to negate from the beauty of the park recently...but, on a silly, spellcheck, nerdy vote they said in the flyer announcing that the park will be closed the 4th it says for an unprecedented "even". I just thought that was kinda funny. Disney is known to be very meticulous and I don't remember ever seeing an error like this before. Maybe Eisner had Pressler proofread it before it was sent to press. Wouldn't it be great if he would've greenlighted projects "just to get them off his desk" like the announcement was passed on without a real Disney proofreader...just a thought...and like I said....TOTALLY not a big deal...just me being a dork
            That's not any dorkier than me riding IASW looking for the animatronics that are not working properly!!!!

I wish i would have gotten the newspaper for the 4th and 5th!!!!! I better get a napkin though for the scrapbook!!!
            Katie :yea:
            Founding member of the BA I LOVE us!!!
            :sc: FIGHT ON!!!!!!

Comment

Thanks so much for these!!
              Well, light travels from the sun. Then, bounces off of our planet, and back into our eyes so we can perceive color. My body can intercept that light and dance around on it!

-- robotarmada.net --

Comment

Originally posted by neuhickman79

On another note about something similar, in the exit of the new 50th exhibit, in the monsters blurb "attraction" is spelled "attration" I'm completely serious.

Comment

Originally posted by disneyguy247
                  On another note about something similar, in the exit of the new 50th exhibit, in the monsters blurb "attraction" is spelled "attration" I'm completely serious.
                  Nothing would bug me more or take me out of my element!

On some Japanese Winnie the Pooh stationary, it said: "Let's play toether."
                  Well, light travels from the sun. Then, bounces off of our planet, and back into our eyes so we can perceive color. My body can intercept that light and dance around on it!

-- robotarmada.net --

Comment

Thanks Pixie. That's really cool stuff.
                    "George Bush... is only for now."
                    Avenue Q

Just because it's gone doesn't mean I changed my mind! :cwink:

Comment

Thanks
                      :crazylegs

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X