This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regis and Kelly at Disneyland - 5/8

I'm sure many of you know Regis and Kelly filmed a couple of shows today from in front of the castle at Disneyland today. Sadly I didn't have my camera, so I don't have pics, but I'm sure someone else here was there. I didn't stick around to watch much, but I saw Scott Savol of American Idol sing "Against all Odds" and also saw the Backstreet Boys sing "incomplete". One funny note, after a segment next to the partners statue, Regis was sitting on the rail while Kelly was doing something his hair and he was talking to the crowd. If anyone has pics from today, feel free to post them.

ErikAnders.smugmug.com

Fratsor Brother - ΔΜΧΑ

1519, 4066, 423, 600, 2469, 378, 5044, 888

hahahahha... Sorry, the picturing the Backstreet Boys in front of the castle is like a bad music video. ^_^
    Well, light travels from the sun. Then, bounces off of our planet, and back into our eyes so we can perceive color. My body can intercept that light and dance around on it!

-- robotarmada.net --

Comment

On Friday I saw the setup for this. it looks good because it matches the castle.
      1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

Originally posted by AndersDMB
        I'm sure many of you know Regis and Kelly filmed a couple of shows today from in front of the castle at Disneyland today. Sadly I didn't have my camera, so I don't have pics, but I'm sure someone else here was there. I didn't stick around to watch much, but I saw Scott Savol of American Idol sing "Against all Odds" and also saw the Backstreet Boys sing "incomplete". One funny note, after a segment next to the partners statue, Regis was sitting on the rail while Kelly was doing something his hair and he was talking to the crowd. If anyone has pics from today, feel free to post them.

One of my youth's dad is AJ's (from BSB) bodyguard and so I am "supposed" to get an autograph from Regis as well as BSB. I would have been there if we weren't selling roses at work today
        Katie :yea:
        Founding member of the BA I LOVE us!!!
        :sc: FIGHT ON!!!!!!

Comment

When will these shows be Aired? anyone know?
          -----------------------------------------------
          DISNEYLAND: Greatest Man-Made Place On Earth :thumbup:

YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK: Greatest *GOD-Made Place On Earth :thumbup:

Comment

Originally posted by PanTheMan
            When will these shows be Aired? anyone know?
            I'm pretty sure the first one will air tomorrow (Monday). The stage setup was really nice it was built to look like an extension of the castle itself.

ErikAnders.smugmug.com

Fratsor Brother - ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

<sigh> I love Regis. Yes, Anders is right. They will air tomorrow and Tuesday. Then they will broadcast from WDW.

No...I don't watch the show everyday...what are you talking about??? :lol:
              Last edited by Disneykat; 05-08-2005, 10:16 PM.

Comment

LOL!!! I knew it! I saw Scott Savol walking through Adventure Land by himself. I thought... "Hm...naaaahhhh. Couldn't be." That's too funny.

Comment

Originally posted by robotpirates
                  hahahahha... Sorry, the picturing the Backstreet Boys in front of the castle is like a bad music video. ^_^
                  I'm not a big fan of BSB. But, I'd rather watch them than Scott Savol...what is THAT about???? Disneyland/Scott Savol..."that's gonna be a problem for me!"

Comment

I'm not a fan of BSB either, but yeah at least they're famous, or were famous as one dad was explaining to his kids how they used to be famous then tried to explain why they weren't famous anymore. :lol: Scott Savol is likely not be heard from again whenever the american idol tour is over

ErikAnders.smugmug.com

Fratsor Brother - ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

I'm not a fan of BSB either, but yeah at least they're famous, or were famous as one dad was explaining to his kids how they used to be famous then tried to explain why they weren't famous anymore. :lol: Scott Savol is likely not be heard from again whenever the american idol tour is over
                      I surely hope not!...Ruben proved you can be big and make it...I just don't know what to say about Scott!...cocky, maybe?

Comment

<sigh> I stand alone as a boy band fan!!!! yet again!!! :lol:

Comment

Don't get me wrong my Queen Diva friend(not biotchy though, dontcha know!!!)...I LOVE N*SYNC!!!! There were a few others. I just know good singing when I hear it...and, to me, BSB ain't it!

Comment

Originally posted by neuhickman79
                            Don't get me wrong my Queen Diva friend(not biotchy though, dontcha know!!!)...I LOVE N*SYNC!!!! There were a few others. I just know good singing when I hear it...and, to me, BSB ain't it!

Oh Lord in heaven. You like NSync...we may need to move this to PM's now!!!! :lol: :bow: :lol:

Comment

Originally posted by Disneykat
                              Oh Lord in heaven. You like NSync...we may need to move this to PM's now!!!! :lol: :bow: :lol:
                              :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
                              OH....You betcha!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X