This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone save......

:blush: The Tupperware Buckets that they give you when you buy the big size popcorn? Well I keep them (Why? I have no idea!) and whenever they have I new one I flip out! Just wondering if I was the only one!!

NO DOUBT SUMMER 09 TOUR!
    MAY 22 SAN DIEGO/AUG 2 IRVINE

Re: Does anyone save......

I have two I think....one from the Snow White Musical and one from that year lol (I think it was 2004)...
    *~*~*Prince Dalton*~*~*

Comment

I get every new one that comes out, have one cupboard being taken over by them!
      Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
      it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

I have tons, I didn't get all of them in the past 3 years but close! I wish they'd released one for Halloween, here's to hoping for Christmas buckets!

Comment

Recently they had a POTC Bucket, so we picked that one up. Loved the artwork on it.
          1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

Ha you sound JUST like me..I keep them and get excited to see a new one.

Comment

Of, course you keep them. That's why you get them in the first place. What would you do with them otherwise? Throw them away? That's a waste.
              My mind won't rest
              and I don't sleep
              Not even in my dreams...
              -"If You Ever Did Believe"
              written by Stevie Nicks

Chasen Matthew Pacheco
              1985-2005

Comment

If I open up one of my cupboard, they might all come tumbling down!

Comment

Yes!!!!!!! My wife loves the popcorn buckets and has 50+ different ones from the past several years. Do you want to start a support group?
                  sigpic

Comment

I just started collecting those. So far I have a POTC one and the new Mickey one. However those coffee mugs are taking over my cabinets!!!!

Comment

I only have one. Not sure if we will buy more. My wife doesn't like popcorn so we don't buy it very often. Luckily for me my son loves popcorn and he has started asking for it once in a while.
                      Check out my new Disney Blog here. What it lacks in quality it makes up with... Well, nothing I guess.

Comment

i have two. i have the winnie the pooh one (i think from when the ride first opened and they were selling honey flavored popcorn) and the mulan one.
                        A true Disney gal…princess at heart, forever dreamer, constant believer :love: :ghug:

In serious need of a Disneyland trip
                        :captain: :ap: dMom

Check out my blog, Diary of a Disney Dork: http://diaryofadisneydork.blogspot.com/

Comment

I don't buy popcorn at the parks, but I did go see POC2 at El Capitan, and kept our VIP popcorn buckets from there.

We also keep each plastic lunchbox from Rancho del Zocalo. We like to use them to hold our camera and sunglasses when we get on a ride.
                          If at first you don't succeed... skydiving isn't for you!

Comment

I have 2 that my hubby keeps trying to throw away. Yes, I'm a pack rat, but I think they're cool!
                            sigpic
                            Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

I believe during the 50th they were having a popcorn bucket promotional that featured a bunch of different characters and different colors. I remember having to ask a cast member which characters had come out because my dad thought they may have done a cheshire cat one. In the end he got an Alice popcorn bucket even though none of us really like popcorn :lol:

Disneyland Visits - 264
                              DCA Visits - 52
                              and counting...

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X