Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pirates of the Caribbean DVD Sweepstakes: Become part of the attraction!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pirates of the Caribbean DVD Sweepstakes: Become part of the attraction!

As part of the new marketing campaign for the DVD release of Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest, Disney is launching the Become a Disney Pirate Sweepstakes.

It's of course, no purchase necessary, but is offering a couple really cool prizes. The Grand Prize is reminiscent of the Haunted Mansion personalized tombstone auction from a couple years ago:

GRAND PRIZE - BECOME A DISNEY PIRATE: One Grand Prize Winner and three friends will get to visit Walt Disney Imagineering, where the winner's likeness will be represented in a new piece of Pirate art to be placed in Disneyland's Pirates of the Caribbean attraction, and have lunch with a Disney Imagineer! Then, the winner will get a paid vacation for four to the Disneyland Resort.

Sounds like a great prize huh? Well, the runners-up have some neat prizes too.

FIRST PRIZE - HOME ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEM: Ten (10) 1st Prize winner will win a 3-2-1 GS Home Entertainment System

...and the prize that I'd really like if I couldn't get the Imagineering tour:

SECOND PRIZE - PIRATES PINBALL: 125 2nd Prize winners will win a Pirates of the Caribbean pinball machine! AWESOME!

And there are a bunch of other runner-up prizes as well! Check 'em out!

To enter-to-win, click here:

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

Re: Pirates of the Caribbean DVD Sweepstakes: Become part of the attraction!

oh sweet, that would be a dream come true! one of them anyway!

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
    http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Comment

Pirates of the Caribbean DVD Sweepstakes: Become part of the attraction!

As part of the new marketing campaign for the DVD release of Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest, Disney is launching the Become a Disney Pirate Sweepstakes.

It's of course, no purchase necessary, but is offering a couple really cool prizes. The Grand Prize is reminiscent of the Haunted Mansion personalized tombstone auction from a couple years ago:

GRAND PRIZE - BECOME A DISNEY PIRATE: One Grand Prize Winner and three friends will get to visit Walt Disney Imagineering, where the winner's likeness will be represented in a new piece of Pirate art to be placed in Disneyland's Pirates of the Caribbean attraction, and have lunch with a Disney Imagineer! Then, the winner will get a paid vacation for four to the Disneyland Resort.

Sounds like a great prize huh? Well, the runners-up have some neat prizes too.

FIRST PRIZE - HOME ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEM: Ten (10) 1st Prize winner will win a 3-2-1 GS Home Entertainment System

...and the prize that I'd really like if I couldn't get the Imagineering tour:

SECOND PRIZE - PIRATES PINBALL: 125 2nd Prize winners will win a Pirates of the Caribbean pinball machine! AWESOME!

...And there are a bunch of other runner-up prizes as well! Check 'em out!

Comment

Sorry for the double-thread. Can a mod delete the other one or merge it? Sorry!

Comment

Originally posted by MasterGracey View Post
          Sorry for the double-thread. Can a mod delete the other one or merge it? Sorry!
          I think all the mods are in WDW - it's pure lawlessness here!

Comment

Originally posted by Frogberto View Post
            I think all the mods are in WDW - it's pure lawlessness here!
            dmom is here So is Anders
            "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

Comment

This is amazing! I totally just entered *fingers crossed 'til January*

Comment

id probably die of excitment if i won

Comment

I didn't see anywhere, is it an enter once a day - or just once.
                  sigpic
                  Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

Wow, cool contest. Thanks for the heads up.

I looked at the rules and it says one entry per person per day.

Comment

I'm entering now!

Comment

Woah! :thumbup: What a grand prize! I'm totally going to be entering this

Trip Reports: One, Two, Three, Four

Comment

To bad I never win anything like this. I have the worst luck ever.

Comment

Originally posted by ~*~Aniko~*~ View Post
                            id probably die of excitment if i won
                            Dibs on Aniko's prize!

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
                            http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
                            http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Comment

Ooooh... I wanna pinball machine....
                              Check out my other blog:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X