X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strange DL Photo Request... =)

Greetings all!

Does anyone have any photo's of Disneyland taken from the W Ball Rd ramp going to Harbor Blvd? Thanks so much! =)

Re: Strange DL Photo Request... =)

All you're going to see from there is the Team Disney Anaheim building (the big yellow building) and maybe the Steam Trains/Monorail roundhouse. Is that what you're looking for?

This internet message board posting does not reflect the thoughts or opinions of either my company, my friends, or my cat; don't quote me on that; don't quote me on anything; all rights reserved; you may distribute this message freely but you may not make a profit from it; terms are subject to change without notice; illustrations are slightly enlarged to show detail; any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, is unintentional and purely coincidental; do not remove this disclaimer under penalty of law; hand wash only, tumble dry on low heat; do not bend, fold, mutilate, or spindle; your mileage may vary; no substitutions allowed; for a limited time only; this message is void where prohibited, taxed, or otherwise restricted; Contest ends 12-31-2099.

Comment

wow ... one request i dont have a picture for ... hmmmm

sorry

Comment

I think I might know where you mean. I know that from Harbor as it passes over the 5, you can see the Matterhorn (of course), but also it's a small world and the Fantasyland Theatre, and probably a little more. Is that what you mean?

Cinderella IV: The Bloodening

"It's okay, Beaker, we're scientists. We get paid to fail."

Comment

What Type photo shot are you look for?

Right now I have no photo that I think you are look for.

But comming weekend I may get the shot if you tell more?

Did you check out Darkbeer web site?
          AKfandisney Have a Magic Disney day šoš 2010
          Alan

Toy Story Mania construction:
          Older photo
          New Photo

Member of
          MiceChat WDW Trip
          Next trip
          2014 Dec, 31

Comment

Hello again,

Yeah, a shot from over the 5 would be just as good...with the matterhorn, and small world building...but don't go out of your way to get a photo! IM just trying to show someone how close Disneyland is to the freeway. (I live in Florida, so most people are in shock when I tell them)Thanks!

Comment

Hello WDWSageofTime why don't you have them go here: http://local.live.com/ you can type in 1313 Harbor Blvd. Anaheim, CA and then scroll around and select Birds Eye View and it gives a very good picture. Check it out.
              Thanks
              Adam

Comment

Originally posted by WDWSageoftime View Post
                Greetings all!

Does anyone have any photo's of Disneyland taken from the W Ball Rd ramp going to Harbor Blvd? Thanks so much! =)
                There are some good shots of the whole area on the web. Satellite shots. I will PM you.
                jan
                Janette

Comment

I have one picture where you can see the tent-like roof of Fantasyland Theater and the back of it's a small world from there, but it's on my laptop which is still in for repairs

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X