X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Demise of Hot Aladdins

Nothing to see here, move along...

Can this thread die, please?
    Last edited by Michelle; 07-02-2005, 10:03 AM.

Hear, Hear! I concur! :bow:
    Cute pics by the way!

Comment

I wonder if Aladdin has his own thread that shows the quality of the guests that want to be with him getting less interesting as well? Just a thought.
      "As usual he's taken over the coolest spot in the house"- Father re: Orville 1963

[FONT=Arial Narrow]

Comment

Well, that last one does look a little like Tom Cruise in that pic... lol
        I have a dream
        A song to sing
        To help me cope
        Trough everything

If you see the wonder
        of a FairyTale
        You can take the future
        even if you fail...

I believe in Angels
        Something good in everything I see
        I believe in Angels
        When I know the time is right for me...

I'll cross the stream.... I have a dream

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Disney
          But Tom Cruise is white, haha. This is one of the funniest threads ever.

Comment

:lol:
            While all the 1990's Aladdins you showed were WAY hot, I would hate for any of your modern Aladdins to feel bad by reading this.

So I'm going to throw a little hot tub party for all the current Aladdins just to prove that we don't hold anything against them. :o
            MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Comment

I wonder if maybe as Aladdin became more and more in the past, Entertainment cared less and less about his look. You know- "Aladdin is a great new hit- let's make sure all of our Aladdins match the look of the character" to "Oh well, nobody really remembers what Aladdin looks like anyway, let's make sure that our NEWER characters look great, nobody really cares about the older ones." Maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Disney
                Makes sense since I hate Tom Cruise.

Originally posted by Dustysage
                While all the 1990's Aladdins you showed were WAY hot, I would hate for any of your modern Aladdins to feel bad by reading this.
                I know, I feel bad posting this publically (I had a much ruder version on a private blog) but I thought it would be appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle
                  I had a much ruder version on a private blog
                  Oh, I'd like to read that. Do you mind linking to it or sending me a PM? I'm loving this!
                  MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

Comment

By the way, I have to admit, this is possibly one on the funniest threads ever. Kudos to Michelle for starting it! And soory to any offended Aladdins!

Comment

Whew! I think I enjoyed Aladdin "E" a little too much. Did you get his number? Wowza!

Aladdin "B" looks like a girl. What's up with that?

You are definitely on to a conspiracy of grand proportions Michelle.

Originally posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
                      Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

Originally posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
                      Everyone says that the U.S. doesn’t make anything anymore, but that’s not exactly true. We’re the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

Comment

Originally posted by Dustysage

So I'm going to throw a little hot tub party for all the current Aladdins just to prove that we don't hold anything against them. :o
                        Don't post the pics of the hot tub party. lens flare hurts my eyes.
                        "As usual he's taken over the coolest spot in the house"- Father re: Orville 1963

[FONT=Arial Narrow]

Comment

Pretty Damn Funny ... I can only wonder what your "ruder" version is ....
                          Originally posted by drunkmom
                          this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

Comment

Can I play in the hot tub????

I'll bring the hot canoe guy!!!!
                            Katie :yea:
                            Founding member of the BA I LOVE us!!!
                            :sc: FIGHT ON!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Disneykat
                              I'll bring the hot canoe guy!!!!
                              That's another story worthy of a photo timeline:
                              Every summer they hire all these scrawny little white guys to skipper the canoes. By the end of the summer they are all tan and buff. Woooof

Find us on Facebook:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X