This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ramada maingate??

I read just a few little blurbs that people have stayed there, but what do you think? I got a really good rate for next weekend.
    sigpic
    Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Re: ramada maingate??

It's not that bad of a hotel, some of our friends have stayed there last year and said it wasn't too bad.

Comment

It'll be fine.
      sigpic

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Comment

Is this the hotel next to the DLR? Ive stayed there before. Great rooms for cheap prices. Its always booked!

Comment

It's right across from the maingate sign - not the pedestrian entrance, just a little further down. for$41.00 a night, I just want it to be clean
          sigpic

Comment

Stayed there the beginning of October. It was fine for me, but my wife thought the rooms were a little small. They were a little small, but I don't go to Disneyland to stay in the hotel room. It was pretty clean and great walking distance to the park.

The only thing I would recommend is that you take your confirmation that has the price you were given with you. They had my reservation, but the wrong price when I got there. Luckily I had my confirmation printed and they honored the price. Not a big deal at all, and I would guess that it doesn't happen very often, but just in case.

Have a good trip.
            Stalking is when two people go for a long romantic walk together but only one of them knows about it.

Comment

Originally posted by BFJen View Post
              I just want it to be clean
              Think Motel 6 and you'll be fine.
              Stalking is when two people go for a long romantic walk together but only one of them knows about it.

Comment

Originally posted by BFJen View Post
                I read just a few little blurbs that people have stayed there, but what do you think? I got a really good rate for next weekend.

is the whole family going jen??

Friends for life

Comment

Yep, hubby, me and boys, grandparents, aunt and uncle and 3 cousins and their wives.
                  sigpic

Comment

It's either that or $99.00 for the Annabella concierge level. I'm just thinking cheap right now.
                    sigpic

Comment

Jen - I stayed at the Ramada Maingate in May 2005, and it was horrible. Not only were there no towels and too few pillows, it took an act of congress to get them sent to the room. The AC unit was as loud as a jet engine, lights from the parking lot blared in the window (the black out drapes weren't in the room).

Oh, and there were silverfish in the room. Yup, bugs.

If it were me.... I'd pay the extra $50 and stay someplace decent.

Originally posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
                      Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

Originally posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
                      Everyone says that the U.S. doesnít make anything anymore, but thatís not exactly true. Weíre the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

Comment

ewwwww....
                        sigpic

Comment

I thought it was ok. I loved the pool. The rooms certainly aren't as nice as say the Tropicanna or Park Inn but it was ok. The distance bothered me even though it wasn't that far, our room was towards the back so it felt like a long walk every time. I had just been used to staying at the Tropicanna which is much closer.

Comment

I'm used to staying at the Marriott or a Disney hotel - so I'm not expecting much, just a bed.
                            sigpic

Comment

Personally I always check Trip Advisor for reviews of hotels. I found the link here if you want to read: http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Rev...alifornia.html

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X