Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PEZZ Polled Privately! 11/4 DCA Trip Report with Team PEZ.

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PEZZ Polled Privately! 11/4 DCA Trip Report with Team PEZ.

Well, it was a big day Saturday for the Team PEZ reunion!

We went to DCA for the day with my AP and her Costco pass (not a parkhopper). So, one of our missions was to find a Dream FastPass for her since it would allow her to get into both parks. We must have seen a hundred or more of those FastPasses around other people's necks but no one giving them away.

At any rate, the day started out great. Just starting to load up the Timon lot:

Excellent parking space:

California sign made up Christmassy. Give me a C!

Give me an A!

OK, that's enough of that.

Upon entering, we were approached by a very hospitable Cast Member with small, colorful paper bags.

She asked if I would be amenable to participating in a Guest Research project involving taking pictures at DCA and being interviewed afterward. They had a little digital camera and I would take photos of things that were good (and not-so) and talk about them. Would I!?! Oh yeah, and they pay me for my trouble. :thumbup:

So, after setting up the particulars, off we went.

And then it's time for pictures! Here is the swag bag and instructions:

Realizing she's related:

What??

Off we went to CA Screamin' but on the way encountered the following display of public nudity:

NAKED TREE!

And then found the official DCA Photo Opportunity:

We got the FastPasses and went over to the Sun Wheel!

What's the little bag for?

Oh, didn't I mention that these are swinging cars?

We headed over to the Orange Stinger (my first time) and liked it a lot. At least I did after getting over my fear of hitting my feet on something.

Then over to the Golden Zephyr (also a first for me). Some lovely scenery from the ride:

Over already? We went around like 5 times!

Mulholland Madness was shut down, so off to San Fran:

Guess my age!

We nabbed some FP's for Soarin' and headed over to ToT. While I am not a big fan of this ride, PEZette had never been and I wanted to see if the lobby was still made up Halloween-style. Luckily, it was and I went photo-loco:

And on to the ride itself:

And on the way to California Screamin, the back side of High School Musical:

On the roller coater:

Came across PUSH wearing his finest UPS gear:

Young trash cans in love.

On to Grizzly River Run. Aftermath - I am the small, very wet man on the left:

Which makes it lunch time. A tale of 2 cups:

And then Soarin':

Followed by Monsters Inc. and Aladdin:

I have seen Aladdin only once before and it was terrific!

Took a stroll back to see if Mulholland Madness was open yet and ran into these two:

I like Mater's "Mickey Hat"

MM was back up and running. We just had time to grab a FP and get over to my appointment with Guest Research.

I will have to wait until tomorrow to relate the rest of the tale because it is late and uploading photos has taken longer than I ever thought possible. And I have work in the morning (stupid job!).

So until tomorrow, I hope you enjoyed the pictures and more are on the way.
    How much do we have to pay to get MiceChat Old?
    :monkey: :monkey:

Re: PEZZ Polled Privately! 11/4 DCA Trip Report with Team PEZ.

Thanks for sharing so cool
    :crazylegs

Comment

Holy Moley! You were next to push when I was!!! I'm right behind the guy with the hand up to his mouth. I remember that! Push was trying to ask out the oher trash can! Thats so funny!

Comment

That's really neat. I wanna do it heh. But I never get chosen for anything at DL :P Dream squad, poll squad or whatever. They seemed to like picking me for the wait time card swiper at WDW though, so yay for that

Comment

Wow! That is so cool that they were doing guest research with digital cameras. Is that a new thing? I'm fairly new to these boards, so I don't know if this is an old research thing or not. I'm glad you got to participate. And THANKS for the cool pictures. I love DCA.

Comment

Your TR's are always great Pezz. Your side comments always make me laugh!
            -Jack :geek:
            Doc Brown had 2 Deloreans!

Comment

that is totally awesome.... i would love to do something like that for the park !

oh wait, i do but they dont know about it or ask my opinion...lol
              So, as they say at Big Thunder Mountain -- "Hold on to your hats and glasses cause this here's the wildest ride in the wilderness!" i like west better

http://rze51.smugmug.com/

Comment

I look forward to the tale!

Comment

Originally posted by PEZZ Lightyear View Post

So, after setting up the particulars, off we went.

And then it's time for pictures! Here is the swag bag and instructions:

Nice package. Glad you had a good time.
                  1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

Excellent TR! Hope to see you Sunday!
                    "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

Comment

I'm so jealous! What a super cool survey to take. No matter how friendly and approachable I try to look, I never get asked for anything.
                      Well, thank goodness a Micechatter got asked!
                      Originally posted by All4dISNEY
                      Words hurt.

Comment

Awesome pics Pezonator! Lucky! you got to take a survey
                        "All my life I've had one dream, to achieve my many goals.
                        Homer Jay Simpson

Comment

Hope you got the chance to tell them every little thing that can be done to implode the Pier and fix the rest of the park.
                          MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Comment

Fantastic report and pics!!! :lol: Love the commentary!!!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
                            all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Wow, that's great ... I didn't know they were asking for photographs of excellence and subpar work in the park - many micechatters I know would be perfect for that job!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X