Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Downtown Disney Lastnight???

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Downtown Disney Lastnight???

    Was anyone, other than me, at Downtown Disney lastnight? I went in hopes of getting some K-Fed tickets - HA HA HA - NOT.

    Just wondered if anyone else was there. Very crowded, but fun!

  • #2
    Re: Downtown Disney Lastnight???

    Well his show is still scheduled for 11/20.

    Last night I was at the HOB to see Lisa Marie Presley. Typically fun show with her and the extended Presley and Beaulieu clans.
    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Downtown Disney Lastnight???

      Originally posted by ALIASd View Post
      Well his show is still scheduled for 11/20.

      Last night I was at the HOB to see Lisa Marie Presley. Typically fun show with her and the extended Presley and Beaulieu clans.
      Right on! That was a long line. We were sitting on the cement planter seat right outside of Build A Bear, facing Island Charters...... I bet that was a fun show.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Downtown Disney Lastnight???

        Good times. One of the highlights is seeing how genuinely proud her Mom, kids and Grandparents are. Just like anyother kid!
        "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Downtown Disney Lastnight???

          Originally posted by Disneyland Daddy View Post
          Was anyone, other than me, at Downtown Disney lastnight? I went in hopes of getting some K-Fed tickets - HA HA HA - NOT.

          Just wondered if anyone else was there. Very crowded, but fun!
          Yeah, I understand that I'd better hurry if I want tickets. :lmao:
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Downtown Disney Lastnight???

            Originally posted by DarkRider View Post
            Yeah, I understand that I'd better hurry if I want tickets. :lmao:
            Ha! :lol:
            Yes - maybe you should call Ticketmaster (does that even exist anymore???) HAHAH. Then you'll be SURE to get one.

            I think I might even buy a few extra and 'scalp' 'em.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Downtown Disney Lastnight???

              Originally posted by Disneyland Daddy View Post
              Ha! :lol:
              Yes - maybe you should call Ticketmaster (does that even exist anymore???) HAHAH. Then you'll be SURE to get one.

              I think I might even buy a few extra and 'scalp' 'em.
              Yes Ticketmaster still exists - I just bought some tickets for a concert for my daughters - service charges are outrageous! I think it was $15 per ticket!

              There used to be Ticketmasters in Tower Records, but Tower is going away - and Sears, but no more - I found only one in Macy's.
              Spell Binding Books
              http://www.spellbindingbookstore.com
              The new bookstore on the corner - We sell books, movies and Annalee Dolls!
              We have awesome shipping prices - check us out!
              Need your book reviewed? Want to market your contest, book, website, signing?
              Contact us info@spellbindingbookstore.com for more details!

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Downtown Disney Lastnight???

                Originally posted by DarkRider View Post
                Yeah, I understand that I'd better hurry if I want tickets. :lmao:
                Isn't he giving them away for free? I know a bunch of concerts were cancelled due to lack of interest - In Chicago I read that he was telling the audience that he'll be a free man soon, so ladies line up! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
                Spell Binding Books
                http://www.spellbindingbookstore.com
                The new bookstore on the corner - We sell books, movies and Annalee Dolls!
                We have awesome shipping prices - check us out!
                Need your book reviewed? Want to market your contest, book, website, signing?
                Contact us info@spellbindingbookstore.com for more details!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Downtown Disney Lastnight???

                  Originally posted by tnicnat View Post
                  Isn't he giving them away for free? I know a bunch of concerts were cancelled due to lack of interest - In Chicago I read that he was telling the audience that he'll be a free man soon, so ladies line up! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
                  If he gave it away for free - I'd just end up using it as a bookmark anyway.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Downtown Disney Lastnight???

                    I wish I'd been at DTD last night! I haven't been to DL since Ocyober but it feels like it's been longer!



                    Hope you get the tickets you're after Disneyland Daddy!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Downtown Disney Lastnight???

                      Originally posted by Princess Buttercup View Post
                      I wish I'd been at DTD last night! I haven't been to DL since Ocyober but it feels like it's been longer!



                      Hope you get the tickets you're after Disneyland Daddy!
                      Oh I don't want any K-Fed tickets. I was just kidding. The atmosphere in Downtown Disney was fun. I enjoyed it. My wife and I and the baby (in the Baby Bjorn) sat outside Build a Bear with my wife's folks while wifes sister, her husband and kids (here from North Carolina) spent almost 1hr 15 minutes in Build a Bear.

                      We watched some live music and some fellow in a black wig and black outfit dancing like a freak and startling people when he'd dance up behind them.

                      Good time indeed.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Downtown Disney Lastnight???

                        Originally posted by Disneyland Daddy View Post
                        We watched...some fellow in a black wig and black outfit dancing like a freak and startling people when he'd dance up behind them.
                        Well, it's good to hear Kevin's found a way to cope.
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Downtown Disney Lastnight???

                          Originally posted by DarkRider View Post
                          Well, it's good to hear Kevin's found a way to cope.
                          Here's my thought on Kevin Federline. Now....you have all of these 'talentless' actresses (Paris Hilton for example) who need publicity desperatly. What do they end up doing? A steamy sex video.

                          I predict K-Fed will end up doing something of that nature in the next year or so.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Downtown Disney Lastnight???

                            Originally posted by Disneyland Daddy View Post
                            Just wondered if anyone else was there.
                            I was there last night. It was indeed pretty crowded as was Disneyland. I was kinda surprised at the crowds and thought that a Thursday might be less crowded. I was wrong.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Downtown Disney Lastnight???

                              Originally posted by Opus1guy View Post
                              I was there last night. It was indeed pretty crowded as was Disneyland. I was kinda surprised at the crowds and thought that a Thursday might be less crowded. I was wrong.

                              And DL closed at 11pm. That was surprising too! It was one of those cooler autumn nights that I always enjoy there.

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X