Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What to wear this Christmas season at the Disneyland Resort!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to wear this Christmas season at the Disneyland Resort!

I was at Disneyland on Sunday, November 12 and saw this seasons newest fashion trend for big, burly men. See for yourself...

Yes, my dear friends, this is a skirt. Not a kilt, as I first thought but a genuine black pleated skirt.

"Daddy can we go to Disneyland?"

"sure kids! Let me put on my skirt and we can go!"
    sigpic

Re: What to wear this Christmas season at the Disneyland Resort!

Actually, it looks like a variation on a kilt (traditional Scottish wear).

You know, they don't traditionally wear underpants with that. Hope it isn't a windy day...
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out. - Bill Hicks

Comment

'Tis a "Utilikilt". If they came with Disney Characters on them we'd go wild for 'em.
      IMO - YMMV - FYIGM

Comment

Love the cargo pockets! Just what big burly men need to make their hips and butts look bigger :lmao:
        sigpicMinnietoo

Comment

I hope he crossed his legs while riding the train.
          Check out my new Disney Blog here. What it lacks in quality it makes up with... Well, nothing I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by ExJungleSkipper95 View Post
            Not a kilt, as I first thought but a genuine black pleated skirt.
            It's a kilt.

Comment

Is this really a good idea guys???? Wouldn't there be some sort of chafing going on??!!!!! :lol:
              I'm addicted and I don't care!!! :yea:

Comment

That, my friend, is a kilt.
                sigpic

Comment

The horror!
                  "Can't sing but I've got soul." -U2

"I've got soul, but i'm not a soldier" -The Killers

Comment

Its a fashion statement!

I don't know what fashion he is stating but its doing its job!
                    Web-hosting: 3dxhosting.com | Blog: anthonyhays.com | Pictures: Flickr | Facebook: Cakvala

Comment

It's a fashion no-no is what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Uzmati View Post
                        'Tis a "Utilikilt". If they came with Disney Characters on them we'd go wild for 'em.
                        I think we've hit upon a new item for Vault 28!
                        Originally posted by All4dISNEY
                        Words hurt.

Comment

And he wore a kilt to Disneyland for what reason? Don't get me wrong, I understand traditional and cultural things.. but that doesn't make sense to me.

Comment

Originally posted by peoplemover1 View Post
                            Is this really a good idea guys???? Wouldn't there be some sort of chafing going on??!!!!! :lol:
                            There's gotta be some chafing. Hope he isn't going commando in that thing. Taking the kids on King Arthur's Carousel could be problematic...

Comment

That's definitely a Utilkilt, and the guy is wearing a Scottish clan shirt, so that confirms in more.

I was thinking of getting one my last trip to the Scottish Games up here, but they are a bit pricey and I'm not sure I'd enjoy wearing it, I just started wearing shorts again.

Originally posted by EagleWings View Post
                              And he wore a kilt to Disneyland for what reason? Don't get me wrong, I understand traditional and cultural things.. but that doesn't make sense to me.
                              I hear they are quite comfortable. Why does one wear shorts to Disneyland? A utilkilt is pretty much the same thing, just a bit more open. There is a lot of construction companies whose workers wear Utilkilts because they are comfortable and very useful on the job.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X