This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NOS portrait artists??

Hey everyone! I'm looking for some info on the NOS portrait artists. I'll be visiting this summer, so I was hoping that some of you folks who frequent the park could do some investigating for me.

I'd like to know how much a portrait costs for one or two ppl, for watercolor or pastels, and how the price changes with a frame. None of this info is on the official website, so my only hope is some firsthand observations. Thanks so much!
    "And don't underestimate the importance of BODY LANGUAGE!"

I would love this too... I will get one in July.. and this will help me prepair for my expencess.... (AKA.. how broke i will be for a year..)

Comment

Hey this is one of the Jobs I'm hoping to get if I can get back into Disney. I know they use Chalk Pastels which I sort of become a master using them. Since my figure drawing class last semester, I thought this would be an awesome job. Free live models everyday, except not nude and just portraits. But if anybody wanted to pose nude............. :devil: J/K
      PirateMunkee

Visit My Horror Designs Store!!!

Comment

Still no info, huh guys?

Comment

How about calling Disneyland. I am sure they can answer the question.
          >>Alan<<
          Member 216

Comment

Just thought it would be easier to get some first-hand knowledge.

Comment

Those parasols are pimp!

Comment

Originally posted by LiTtLeMeRmAiD
                Still no info, huh guys?
                If no one has any info on this, post again just before the weekend, and I'll try to remember to take a high res picture of the menu for you.

-Dusty
                MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Comment

Originally posted by Dustysage
                  If no one has any info on this, post again just before the weekend, and I'll try to remember to take a high res picture of the menu for you.
                  Dusty, that would be grand! You know with "souvenirs" as expensive as these, I'd really like to have the heads up before I'm at the park with only a nickel in my wallet.

Comment

Originally posted by LiTtLeMeRmAiD
                    Dusty, that would be grand! You know with "souvenirs" as expensive as these, I'd really like to have the heads up before I'm at the park with only a nickel in my wallet.
                    And lord knows that it is hard to visit the parks these days on only a nickel
                    MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Comment

Cheapest thing in Disneyland is the free tap water and the 50 cent taffy from the gag factory!
                      Current DL Entertainment Technical Services

Former DCA Attractions CM

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X