This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rockin' Both Parks

Ready or not Rockin' is coming to Space Mountain and California Screamin' January 3 - April 26, 2007. Should be intersting to see how the Rockin' concept wwill work on an outdoor coaster.
    IMO - YMMV - FYIGM

Re: Rockin' Both Parks

Are you just posting everyything you found in the AP newsletter or website?

Comment

Originally posted by Uzmati View Post
      Ready or not Rockin' is coming to Space Mountain and California Screamin' January 3 - April 26, 2007. Should be intersting to see how the Rockin' concept wwill work on an outdoor coaster.
      Yeah! Especially when that OUTDOOR coasters speakers NEVER work.

Comment

Originally posted by AbominableSnowman1 View Post
        Are you just posting everyything you found in the AP newsletter or website?

Nope, just the Christmas stuff and the Rockin' Date.

I was dead against the Rockit/Rockin' layovers at first, now I'm kind of excited. Like I said I can't wait to see what they come up with for California Screamin'. Should be cool, and if it isn't .... well the layover is only 4 and a 1/2 months.
        IMO - YMMV - FYIGM

Comment

I wonder if they will install some lights on the ride itself. That would be cool.

I guess that is just a "hope" at this point since you guys are right, they cant even get the speakers to work alf the time.

Comment

Originally posted by TheDude View Post
            I wonder if they will install some lights on the ride itself. That would be cool.

I guess that is just a "hope" at this point since you guys are right, they cant even get the speakers to work alf the time.

Bahahahahaha I can see it now "Get ready Screamers, launch in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1,...pffffftftttt <ride goes dark ... train stalls on lift hill>
            IMO - YMMV - FYIGM

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X