Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aladdin at DCA actors?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Aladdin at DCA actors?

    Hi Everyone,
    A friend of mine is a HUGE fan of the Aladdin show, and I thought it'd be a fun Christmas gift for her if I tried to get autographed photos from the principal actors. Problem is, I have no idea where to start to find their names! Any ideas? Thanks!

  • #2
    Re: Aladdin at DCA actors?

    Originally posted by TomGirl307 View Post
    Hi Everyone,
    A friend of mine is a HUGE fan of the Aladdin show, and I thought it'd be a fun Christmas gift for her if I tried to get autographed photos from the principal actors. Problem is, I have no idea where to start to find their names! Any ideas? Thanks!
    I think that may be pretty much impossible to do =(

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Aladdin at DCA actors?

      Originally posted by ladydiamond View Post
      I think that may be pretty much impossible to do =(
      It depends on if any of them still work for the company... try asking DLR mgment

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Aladdin at DCA actors?

        Originally posted by BigPigletFan View Post
        It depends on if any of them still work for the company... try asking DLR mgment
        Ya, thats true as well. Thanks PigletFan

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Aladdin at DCA actors?

          They don't really celebrate individuality in Disney show castmembers, do they?

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Aladdin at DCA actors?

            At Six Flags, at the Batman Show, they always announce the name of the actors. Same at Waterworld at Universal. But at Disney, they never announce the actors' names. It is always about keeping the magic.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Aladdin at DCA actors?

              Originally posted by wrs28220 View Post
              At Six Flags, at the Batman Show, they always announce the name of the actors. Same at Waterworld at Universal. But at Disney, they never announce the actors' names. It is always about keeping the magic.
              Or to embarass that chunky off-key asian kid playing Aladdin. Have they replaced him yet?
              Women, they make the highs higher and the lows more frequent.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Aladdin at DCA actors?

                Yeah I tried to do this for a friend's engagement and I was told it couldn't be done. But ask around - you never know what a kind hearted CM will do for you.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Aladdin at DCA actors?

                  Originally posted by Professortango View Post
                  Or to embarass that chunky off-key asian kid playing Aladdin. Have they replaced him yet?
                  there was a better Aladdin this past Saturday, REALLY funny and skilled actor!
                  Three-time MVP Larry Bird, noting that Bryant has been the NBA's premier player for years, told Sports Illustrated's Dan Patrick before this week's announcement, "When someone told me the other day that Kobe hadn't won an MVP trophy, it sort of made me feel like I wanted to throw mine away."

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Aladdin at DCA actors?

                    Originally posted by wrs28220 View Post
                    At Six Flags, at the Batman Show, they always announce the name of the actors. Same at Waterworld at Universal. But at Disney, they never announce the actors' names. It is always about keeping the magic.
                    there not actors its REALLY ALADIN!!! OK!!!

                    sorry lost my head for a sec... heeh
                    "Permane Ser Sentados Por Favor"
                    "Watch out for anything that ssssslliittherzzz"
                    "Launch control, LV....Go ahead....All video recorders off."


                    Originally posted by Ride Warrior
                    I'm glad that you have an interest concerning postal delivery, mousephreak. We've needed better mail service for some time now. Therefore, with the power vested in me it is of great delight that I dub thee, Head Post Office Dude of Random. Arrise and start licking those stamps! We're backed up, and time is money. :thumbup:
                    If you won the lottery what would you do?
                    Originally posted by Wally
                    Buy a bunch of monkeys and have them re-enact the Civil War for my amusement.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Aladdin at DCA actors?

                      Originally posted by Professortango View Post
                      Or to embarass that chunky off-key asian kid playing Aladdin. Have they replaced him yet?
                      WOW, a chunky, off-key, Asian kid playing Aladdin. I guess I missed that one, altho I haven't seen the show in quite a while. The off-key I can understand, cuz we all have *off days*, but I'm surprised they would hire someone chunky (if he really is indeed that way), because that's not how Aladdin is in the movie.

                      Interesting...
                      Love Is An Open Door
                      :love:


                      http://facebook.com/PatrickDisneyGuy

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Aladdin at DCA actors?

                        Bypass the City Hall, phone call after phone call process, too much red tape and it'll take ages. Simply ask to see the Hyperion Lead, and she can inquire with the Hyperion Stage Manager or actors themselves.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Aladdin at DCA actors?

                          Originally posted by DCACM View Post
                          Bypass the City Hall, phone call after phone call process, too much red tape and it'll take ages. Simply ask to see the Hyperion Lead, and she can inquire with the Hyperion Stage Manager or actors themselves.
                          or they could forget about it heh

                          and LOL @ chunky off-key asian aladin....maybe someone called in sick....

                          UH OH HOT DOGG!!!!
                          "Permane Ser Sentados Por Favor"
                          "Watch out for anything that ssssslliittherzzz"
                          "Launch control, LV....Go ahead....All video recorders off."


                          Originally posted by Ride Warrior
                          I'm glad that you have an interest concerning postal delivery, mousephreak. We've needed better mail service for some time now. Therefore, with the power vested in me it is of great delight that I dub thee, Head Post Office Dude of Random. Arrise and start licking those stamps! We're backed up, and time is money. :thumbup:
                          If you won the lottery what would you do?
                          Originally posted by Wally
                          Buy a bunch of monkeys and have them re-enact the Civil War for my amusement.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Aladdin at DCA actors?

                            Originally posted by wrs28220 View Post
                            At Six Flags, at the Batman Show, they always announce the name of the actors. Same at Waterworld at Universal. But at Disney, they never announce the actors' names. It is always about keeping the magic.
                            Not true. They used to list the actor's in each performance of Aladdin... until the stalkers came.
                            Joey AKA "dlfreak"
                            www.mouseinfo.com

                            I'm addicted to Disneyland. Disneyland hobbies are expensive.
                            If I become a bum people are going to say "Don't give him money, he's just gonna use it on Disneyland."
                            Disneyland. My Anti-drug.

                            With all this talk of "off the shelf" and "on the back-burner" it seems the only thing that DCA is really missing is the kitchen sink!

                            Create your own Virtual pet today!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Aladdin at DCA actors?

                              Originally posted by DisneyFunGuy View Post
                              WOW, a chunky, off-key, Asian kid playing Aladdin. I guess I missed that one, altho I haven't seen the show in quite a while. The off-key I can understand, cuz we all have *off days*, but I'm surprised they would hire someone chunky (if he really is indeed that way), because that's not how Aladdin is in the movie.

                              Interesting...
                              Yeah, my parents saw the show first about 2 summers ago and saw him. I told them that maybe it was an understudy or something. Then last summer I went and saw the person they descibed to a T. The poor guy had moobs (man boobs). The guy certainly has guts because I wouldn't be running around without a shirt.

                              On a different note, has someone fixed the awkward directing of "One Jump"? When I saw the show the scene boiled down to run left, run right, run left, run in a circle, run right....then end with the giant 6 Billion Dollar Man leap. I know it's on stage, but couldn't they have directed a bit more of an entertaining chase scene? And end the scene with him jumping from one of the buildings on the apron to escape rather than leaping 10 feet in the air randomly. The rest of the show is entertaining, why couldn't they get the opening number right?
                              Women, they make the highs higher and the lows more frequent.

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X