This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Splash Mountain single rider

Hi... I'm going to DL on Sunday to check out all the new things and I'm really excited. Save for the Sub Lagoon and Space Mountain, everything's open and shiny-looking which is something I've been waiting for for quite some time.

Anyway, I might end up going alone with is fine with me but I'm wondering if Splash Mountain still has its single rider line, after the refurb changed the seating order around. Thanks!

Yes it does! OT but does anyone know if indy has resumed single rider? It was discontinued but i heard gossip that it was resumed...

Comment

Originally posted by dlrfanatic
      Yes it does! OT but does anyone know if indy has resumed single rider? It was discontinued but i heard gossip that it was resumed...

Awesome, thanks.

I wish Indy would come back but I don't think it will as long as the safety spiel plays on that video screen.

Comment

Originally posted by dlrfanatic

No single rider when I went on Indy on the 10th. sorry

Comment

Splash still has Single Rider, just ask for a pass at the FASTPASS entrance...

The expermented with bringing back Single Riders at Indy, but the test was not a success.
          Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Comment

I've never had to get a pass to SR on Splash... Just walk in through the exit and tell the CM that I'm doing SR.
            Good morning, son
            In twenty years from now
            Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
            And I can tell you 'bout today
            And how I picked you up and everything changed
            It was pain
            Sunny days and rain
            I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NeverNeverland
              I've never had to get a pass to SR on Splash... Just walk in through the exit and tell the CM that I'm doing SR.
              Yeah, you can do that. I guess it's just a knee-jerk reaction to ask for a Single-rider pass.
              Make something Idiot-Proof, and someone will build a better Idiot.

Comment

In the new parkmaps, besides having the locations of all the "happiest faces" locations, it also identifies all the rides that currently offer single rider. A very cool addition IMO!

Comment

no... i liked when it was a little known secret... then less people used it... now thoes lines will be packed too... meh...
                  -Miss Wendy Lynn

The second star to the right
                  Shines in the night for you
                  To tell you that the dreams you plan
                  Really can come true

Comment

I'm glad they added it to the maps. It ought to be better advertised so more guests can enjoy it. It's a much more fair system when all guests at least have the opportunity to use it (like it is at WDW). You shouldn't have to be a Disney fanatic that visits sites like these to know a ride has a Single Rider Line.
                    -Kyle, Member of the DCA Lovers Alliance
                    I'M GOING TO YALE!!!!!!!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X