Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm the only one who appriciates Disneyland the right way.

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm the only one who appriciates Disneyland the right way.

St. Elizabeth, Patron Saint of Themed parks. Protect us from break downs, long lines, and used gum. Amen.

"Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when people are watching" - Dogbert

Re: I'm the only one who appriciates Disneyland the right way.

I also think that some people only find fault in Disneyland, but I love it there and the 3 trips we take every year are the best family time we have together!!!!!!!
    Foolish Mortal
    sigpic

Comment

Thank you for the correction, kind sir.

Here I was labouring under the delusion that there wasn't an official way to enjoy yourself, but knowing there is a right way will make things so much easier next time.

Sadly, I fall under that category of folk who live so far away, I honestly couldn't tell you when signs and flowers have changed. Yes, it is true - I am one of the unlucky few who wouldn't know when a fence has been repainted. Can you feel my pain from all the way over there?

I guess I'll just have to resign myself to enjoy Disneyland in my own obscure way - turning up and doing what takes my fancy.
      “I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.” - Bill Hicks

Comment

Ah, T-Jel. Where have you been?

Comment

Originally posted by sediment View Post
          Ah, T-Jel. Where have you been?
          Had to make myself scarce... now some people may take me seriously.
          St. Elizabeth, Patron Saint of Themed parks. Protect us from break downs, long lines, and used gum. Amen.

"Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when people are watching" - Dogbert

Comment

Originally posted by thejoshualee View Post
            Um, do you want to be taken seriously? Starting threads like this doesn't help.

Comment

I've always taken you seriously.

:botox:

:lmao: Dang it. I just can't say that with a straight face. :bang:

Comment

I'm seriously confused by this.
                -Jack :geek:
                Doc Brown had 2 Deloreans!

Comment

ap-pre-ci-ate
                  Pronunciation[uh-pree-shee-eyt]Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciationverb,
                  1.to be grateful or thankful for: They appreciated his thoughtfulness. –verb (used with object) 2.to value or regard highly; place a high estimate on: to appreciate good wine. 3.to be fully conscious of; be aware of; detect: to appreciate the dangers of a situation. 4.to raise in value. –verb (used without object) 5.to increase in value: Property values appreciated yearly

Comment

Can someone start a "Thejoshualee Member Appreciation" thread??!! Coz I would so help out with that one!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
                    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

"You're.. Mocking me, aren't you?"

Comment

now some people may take me seriously.
                        Take you seriously! never in a million years
                        THIS SPACE FOR SALE OR LEASE

PRESIDENT OF THE DISNEYLAND LOOP LOVERS ASSOCIATION

Comment

I don't live that far away, but I only go once a year because of the whole budget thing. I appreciate it completely because it's such a treat to go.
                          The daydream princess

Comment

I have only been fortunate enough to have visited Disneyland on 2 separate vacations. It wasn't until the 50th Anniversary that I could afford to make the journey. I returned last year with my grandson. I am hoping to make the trip again next year.

I absolutely love the place. Because my first visit was during the 50th, perhaps I would be tempted to expect the royal treatment on each visit. Quite the contrary. A journey to Disneyland is what we make of it. It's not about the physical structure of the place. It's about the feeling, that you get when you walk through the turnstiles. It's about the excitement that you feel. You are about to embark on a special day. As you walk down Main Street, or ride a ride, or explore a land, you forget your troubles. You laugh, and you feel like a child. If you are fortunate to hold the hand of a loved one, your joy is multiplied.

I go expecting to have fun. I smile a lot at Disneyland. Something I don't really do back here in Chicago much. There's no place quite like Disneyland. I am a loner, I really don't have that many friends. However Disneyland has made me more outgoing. When I am there, I am talkative. It makes me more outgoing.

I ramble. I can't help it. On the last day of each of my vacation, I left the park with a quiet calm. A thought in my head. "Disneyland, I will be back," I said. This is just too good to pass up.
                            BarbaraAnn

Comment

I too live in Utah thejoshualee. I think you are very right, the once a year trip really makes you appreciate every moment of it.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X