Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Year of a Million Dreams - How many dreams have come true so far?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Year of a Million Dreams - How many dreams have come true so far?

With the countless amounts of super duper fastpass tickets and two free pins with the hope that you'll buy 600 more, I'm wondering just how many dreams have come true so far.

Is there a running talley of the dreams fulfilled somewhere? How many more dreams are left? This is the information that I need to know because it's my biggest dream in life to get a free photo of my ugly family at the main gate at Disneyland. I need to get to the park before my dreams go forever unfulfilled and I die a lonely shell of a man.

So, anybody know?

Re: Year of a Million Dreams - How many dreams have come true so far?

Lol, well when my family went there a couple days ago, our dreams were not fulfilled as we never got Dream Fastpasses, which we longed for after I told them what they were. And also our dreams of cheaper park food weren't fulfilled either :croll:

Comment

how does year of a million dreams work excatly

Comment

Haven't won anything at DL, but WDW...made out fairly well. Wolfette won 3 times (Mom and Dad got to be included on one, while Captphoebus, Dan and MM were included on another).....MM, Wolfette and I won a pin lanyard, so was a great souviener! Hoping for bigger and better things back home at DL!
        Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
        it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

Still waiting on my trip to tokyo. :/

Comment

Originally posted by ladydiamond View Post
            how does year of a million dreams work excatly
            Here is a breakdown of the rules and the prizes available....

http://www.micechat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37865

And here is a thread explaining how you can enter by mail

http://www.micechat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37937
            Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Comment

Originally posted by SpokkerJones View Post
              With the countless amounts of super duper fastpass tickets and two free pins with the hope that you'll buy 600 more, I'm wondering just how many dreams have come true so far.

Is there a running talley of the dreams fulfilled somewhere? How many more dreams are left? This is the information that I need to know because it's my biggest dream in life to get a free photo of my ugly family at the main gate at Disneyland. I need to get to the park before my dreams go forever unfulfilled and I die a lonely shell of a man.

So, anybody know?

Based on the average daily amount handed out, just over 50,000 prizes have been handed out since October 1st (just short of 2 months into the 15 month giveaway), that leaves about 360,000 more prizes to be handed out at Disneyland thru the end of 2007. But some of those prizes will be given to mail-in entries instead of folks going to the parks (or DtD) in Anaheim.....

As for the Free Photos themselves, as I understand it (and told to me by a Dream Patrol CM), the free photos did not start until the PhotoPass system was offficially up and running at both parks, so the vast majority of the 50,000 free photo vouchers are still available.
              Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Comment

I want the lifetime DVC membership. I'm still waiting for the call.

Comment

Originally posted by mikeland View Post
                  I want the lifetime DVC membership. I'm still waiting for the call.
                  I'm waiting for the same call!
                  Foolish Mortal
                  sigpic

Comment

Free DVC membership! Count me in!

:thumbup: "This guy!"

Comment

well, winning cloud covered mouse ears would not make my dream come true. The fast pass wouldn't either, but i have yet to even see the dream cm's in the park.

Comment

We got 2 pair of the Mickey Mouse ears within 30 seconds of entering the park last month. Just missed out on Golden Fast Passes the next day. They ran out just as we got to the front of the mob. I don't know what I'd do if I won a big prize, probably pass out!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Darkbeer View Post
                          Here is a breakdown of the rules and the prizes available....

http://www.micechat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37865

And here is a thread explaining how you can enter by mail

http://www.micechat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37937
                          The Grand Marshal Tour thing would kill me. Are they really hitting every Disney Park in 14 days?

I guess you sleep on the plane?

Comment

I won free condiments at the Village Haus and scored free napkins too. I guess the napkins were for drying your tears of joy at winning the condiments.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ExJungleSkipper95 View Post
                              I won free condiments at the Village Haus and scored free napkins too. I guess the napkins were for drying your tears of joy at winning the condiments.
                              Nice! I won a bunch of mayonaise packets from Hungry Bear! I think I go to the park too much because I recognize a lot of the Dream Squad members now and I haven't won a single thing! Next time I go should I just drop to my knees in front of them?
                              Last edited by Jables; 11-24-2006, 11:59 AM. Reason: typo
                              Is this haunted room actually stretching? Or is it the four beers you had at DCA, hmmm?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X