No announcement yet.

Favorite DL Land?

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite DL Land?

When I think of Disneyland - one of my first images is walking under the R&R tracks and seeing Main Street appear before your eyes. It's such an inviting place to slow down and relax. A close 2nd for me is New Orelans Square (specically, on the Disney Gallery Balcony at sunset).
    Ok - what's your favorite land (or spot) at Disneyland?

I would have to say Fantasyland. I don't know why but the energy comming from that place really suits me.

Working daily to infect my two little princesses with Disney obsession

There are sooooooo many great things from MOST "Lands". But Fantasyland has got all the others beat!

my favorite spot IS the balcony...but a close second is on the fantasmic pump fixture (along the begining of the big thunder trail, frontierland side)
        -"We can see a new horizon...built on all that we have done..and our dreams begin another thousand circles 'round the sun!"
        -- Epcot: Illuminations "Reflections of Earth"

-"...Each dream that you chase, each wish you embrace can lead to a fabulous faraway place...!"
        --DCA: World Of Color

Well years ago it was Tomorrow Land, certainly not now!

I will have to split them into night and day. During the day I love strolling through Main Street and browsing through the shops etc. At night my favorite land is New Orleans Square all the lights the music, I love it.

I'd hafto go with fantasyland....where all your fantasies come true

fantasyland has the most variety in attractions...

[PhotoWalk] - 02/02 - This and That & FIREWORKS
            [PhotoWalk] - 11/6 - DTD, DCA and DL - GRR & XMAS Decorations
            [PhotoWalk] - 11/2 & 11/3 - DL - NOS, ToonTown and some here and there...
            [PhotoWalk] - 10/7 - DCA and DL - More Night Photography
            [PhotoWalk] - 9/16 - DCA - Details, Signs, and Lighting

I love Fantasyland, but I also like NOS a lot.

Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.
              Benjamin Franklin

I spend most of my time in NOS and Frontierland (love BTMRR and Blue Bayou). But I'll never forget seeing Fantasyland for the first time at night. It was at Christmas and all the lights in the trees, it was absolutely magical, I remeber thinking that it looked like a fairytale.

1 Adventureland

2 New Orleans Square

3 Fantasyland

4 Frontierland

5 Critter country

6 Toontown

7 Tomorrowland

Fantasyland & NOS are my favorite DL lands.

Originally posted by belleh5
                      Fantasyland & NOS are my favorite DL lands.
                      Great minds think alike!

Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.
                      Benjamin Franklin

Fantasyland, with New Orleans Square a close second!

New Orleans Square. Absolutely!

New Orleans Square for the Atmosphere and music. POTC of course!!

Up until the dismantling of Tommorrowland, TL was my favorite- Now at the bottom.
                            1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Favorite Land

Currently, Adventureland. Sure it's a hideous bottleneck, but the combo of the nice theming, Jungle Cruise and Indiana Jones, and the neat merchandise. It's the winner in my book.
                              The Next Big Disney Thing: starts Jan. 3rd

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,719 at 08:15 AM on 07-20-2012.